Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Dexter on SHO or TMN

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    I know right!?! I thought the shooter was going to come from left field and be Mazuka ... just got that vibe for some reason.
    I have a new appreciation for Mazuka this season. He may be a nut thrown in for comic relief, but he's a good friend.

I've always liked Mazuka. He's the sweetest guy behind that potty mouth. I don't like the Angel/ Laguerta relationship... it's boring as Hell. Every episode my hate for Rita grows just a little more... I just can't. stand. her. anymore! And Jeez! How many times can reporter chick show her tits in a season!

I've liked this season more than the last one, mostly because of John Lithgow. How uncomfortable was dinner last night? What a screwed up family!

Dexter has really been losing his 'professional' edge this season. He's making all these stupid mistakes and I find it unsettling and sometimes unbelievable. What happened to the calculating, impeccable serial killer we all knew and loved?
    Last edited by christopher; 11-24-2009 at 01:49 PM.

Christopher,
    I am right there with you about Rita. I can't stand her. She actually makes my skin crawl. She is about as sexy as a wet mop, so everytime she tries to get Dexter in the sack I want to practically yell "run Dexter, run....."

Lets everybody be careful on what we give away. A lot of people haven't seen it yet and plan on watching the DVD when it comes out or maybe catching it On Demand.
    Christopher, you may want to edit what you wrote so people don't know what's going on.
    C-5/6, 7-9-2000
    Scottsdale, AZ

Make the best out of today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come. Nobody knows that better than those of us that have almost died from spinal cord injury.

If my sources are correct (gawd so I have nothing better to do???) Rita *might* not make it past the end of this season. I've read that 'Dexter will never be the same again.' Only 3 more episodes!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    If my sources are correct (gawd so I have nothing better to do???) Rita *might* not make it past the end of this season. I've read that 'Dexter will never be the same again.' Only 3 more episodes!
    I have been thinking for a long time that although Rita doesn't meet "Harry's code" she would be nearly impossible to live with and that offing her might be tempting..... But then there are the kids, so I don't think Dexter would break his code (OK....but I am not giving it away) and do that. Maybe she just suffocates from her own need?

I'm thinking the Trinity Killer ... it fits with his code.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

should I be scared when a thread suddenly stops that is about about a morosely charismatic policedude that is a serial killer and the tv show has a continent enthralled

One of the things that entralls me about this show is the complexity of Dexter's character. He has a set of rigid "ethics" despite being a killer. In many ways, although an entirely different story line, it is like Tony Soprano, who could do horrible things as part of his "business" but then come home and be a pretty remarkable father. It is so easy to write drama's in black or white, but Dexter, and everyone else in the show (with the possible exception of pathetic Rita) demonstrate all the gray areas that exist within us all.

Did it not come on last night?

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia