Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Dexter on SHO or TMN

i dont have showtime and have to watch dexter at my bf's house...he's out of town next weekend and i can't get in by myself (inaccessible) ill have to wait longer for the season finale! yikes...
    Courage, it would seem, is nothing less than the power to overcome danger, misfortune, fear, injustice, while continuing to affirm inwardly that life with all its sorrows is good; that everything is meaningful even if in a sense beyond our understanding; and that there is always tomorrow.
    -Dorothy Thompson

dexter is the best, well its neck n neck w/ house

OMG ... OMG! Alright who else saw tonight's Dexter episode?! I freaked! That was the best episode since the Season 1 finale ... THE BEST!

I certainly didn't see that one coming ...
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

I wait for it to come out on DVD. The same goes for entourage and weeds. And the one with the guy from the X-Files. Love those shows.

I know, who would have ever thought that she was the shooter. That and a very end of this episode left me speechless. Show time is worth getting just for the shows and then you get a bonus of not having to rent all those movies.
    C-5/6, 7-9-2000
    Scottsdale, AZ

Make the best out of today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come. Nobody knows that better than those of us that have almost died from spinal cord injury.

I LOVE IT!
    We download all the seasons. My roommate got me hooked.
    Injured:10-16-04
    C7/C8, T1 incomplete;

For stalkers convenience:
    Blog:
    http://www.ordealsonwheels.com/
    Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/coryssanchez
    Progress:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/b290/swooty/
    My drawings:
    http://kanvases.com/sites/corysanchez/home

Great Season!! John Lithgow is superb..

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

This is the most amazing show on cable, or anywhere as far as I am concerned. I don't want to give anything away to people who haven't seen this weeks episode, but when she opens the door and sees him standing there my jaw nearly dropped because of what she said to him. I did NOT see this one coming at all. I want it to be next Sunday already! I can barely stand the suspense!!

I know right!?! I thought the shooter was going to come from left field and be Mazuka ... just got that vibe for some reason.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Quote Originally Posted by 2jazzyjeff View Post
    Great Season!! John Lithgow is superb..
    I agree.

Except for being a serial killer Dexter is so cool. Watching him drag Trinity across the floor, into the kitchen, and slamming the door was intense.
    In the Dexter novels, Deb finds out that Dexter is a serial killer and so the story goes. I'd like to see something like that play out in the show eventually, but don't think it's possible. If she's having such a hard time with the father's infidelity, she'd go insane with that information.