Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Dexter on SHO or TMN

I just saw this thread.

Dexter is a great show and fun to predict whats next.

I think that the skinner is Deb's informant, Anton. It could be Quinn because he
    is a creap, but everyone that Deb has talked to has been killed, except Anton.
    Hmmm.

I think it's Anton too.

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

Holy crap, what about the last episode of Dexter? I'm glad Miguel is out of the way, but now I expect his brother to be a major pain to the police department. My only criticism is Quinn being too much of a badass not to call for backup before they went poking around in the killer's backyard.

Anyone know how many episodes are left in the season?

One more left...

Only one episode left this season. I can barely stand the suspense. I knew Miguel was going to have to be dealt with, but part of the genius of this show as far as I am concerned is showing that Dexter could not only kill him, but also that it took a big emotional toll on him because he had never trusted to that extent before.

That sucks. I don't see how they are going to wrap everything up in just one episode. Maybe it will have a huge cliffhanger of an ending.

What worries me more is Deb going to get all of Harry's CI interview stuff.

She's bound to ask Dexter about the female ... his mother ... Laura Moser ... which could get interesting. That actor is awesome because sometimes you can see the want and hesitation to tell the truth on his face and then at the last minute, he doesn't.

I see that as the cliffhanger this season.

But then, won't Maria suspect something when it was only her and Dexter who knew about Miguel. Convenient that he disappears ... too much so.

So much for the friend talk as he called Dexter a 'weird freak'. Ha - right decision to off him? Check!

Was anyone else seriously fooled by Dexter being kidnapped? I thought that was the skinner for sure! Never even entered my mind about a bachelor party!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    Was anyone else seriously fooled by Dexter being kidnapped? I thought that was the skinner for sure! Never even entered my mind about a bachelor party!
    They got me for sure! With only 1 more episode left I just knew that was going to be the ending.. Dexter left in the hands of the skinner!

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    Yes I was! Plus the whole kidnapping was way too easy.

With one brother dead and the other missing, I'm waiting to see what's going to happen with Miguel's other brother. You know he is going to freak out.

The kidnapping scene had me convinced the skinner had gotten Dexter. Poor Masuka, getting punched in the face. That guy can't win for trying. He is pretty creepy, but he does care about his co-workers.