Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Dexter on SHO or TMN

My wife told me she read that the actors that play Dexter and Deb are dating in real life.

Deb is cool not holding a grudge against Angel after getting bumped off the case. What's up with the weirdness between the Lt. and Angel?

I read that as well!

I think Lt LaGuerta is looking for control over EVERYTHING and Angel is in the way and some'thing' to be 'dealt with'. I also thinks she doesn't feel she's part of the group anymore ...

I say right now she buys it this season after she puts two and two together about Dexter.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer
    I say right now she buys it this season after she puts two and two together about Dexter.
    That's quite an assertion. Do you think Dexter would deliberately kill an innocent thus breaking the code of Harry once again? Now that he is becoming more "human" he seems to be relaxing his ways.

lynnifer,

What do you think so far about this season? It's kind of weird. I did like however how Dexter dealt with the pedophile in the last episode.

I agree ... weird to introduce a new serial in the 2nd or 3rd episode ... who apparently likes skin! Reminds me of the skin suit in Silence of the Lambs .... eeesh. I remember reading a spoiler about this season with Jimmy Smits ... that relationship gets deeper/more dangerous/weirder.

I wonder if Rita will have the baby by seasons' end or will we have to wait? It's still a great show!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

Alright who's the darn skinner? My money's on Quinn right now.

I felt the series slacking a bit but last night's episode was awesome!

They think some guy played out a dexter episode in his garage. In Edmonton I believe. Crazy, eh? They haven't found the body.

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    Alright who's the darn skinner? My money's on Quinn right now.

I felt the series slacking a bit but last night's episode was awesome!
    I'll place my bet right next to yours on thinking that Quinn is the skinner. Notice how he always seems to be lurking a few feet away from conversations, and then jumps in to say what a great job Deb is doing. It feels pretty insincere to me. I'm starting to think that the Jimmy Smit's character is going to break Dexter's heart, and he might need to be "restrained" in the usual Dexter fashion if he becomes a threat to Dexter's privacy.

I too believe it's Quinn, when Deb mentioned about AI investigating, maybe AI isn't wrong. BTW, I like Rita more, more wholesome to me.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthQuad View Post
    They think some guy played out a dexter episode in his garage. In Edmonton I believe. Crazy, eh? They haven't found the body.
    Only in Alberta