Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Dexter on SHO or TMN

I thought Deb was kind of funny looking and too skinny in the beginning, but her potty mouth has grown on me. And she loves sex. I liked Rita in the beginning but her willowy-ness is getting old. The whole issues with junkies thing kind of turned me off. And Lila... I'm too smart to let myself get near a 'fire' like that lol.

Quote Originally Posted by RehabRhino
    Lila! homely?! Are you mixing them up? Lila is the psychotic Brit you know.
    Nope.. I think the turnoff is that she drives a ragtop Jeep? and Casper the Ghost has a better tan. Looks like the ITK has strung her up and drained her blood. Atleast she (Lila) has run a brush thru her hair tho'. Oh yeah, her accent is annoying. j/k.

Debs - hot but built strangely like a male long distance runner.
    Now that's funny.. and true. No shape at all.. like a 2x4.

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

Looks like Dexter is coming to CBS on Feb. 17th... this being the result of the writer's strike.

http://tv.ign.com/articles/843/843788p1.html

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

I wonder what Rehab Rhino thought of our 'Deus ex Vagina'?

Oh yeeaaah baabee! Season 3 Episode 1 leaked online!!! I read that it's really, really good with a twist!!

Anxiously awaiting download.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Thanks, lynnifer. I got it this morning.

Chris, did yours have French subtitles in it to?

I had forgotten just how cute Rita was. She is so much better than the English chick last season, although I do dig accents. So the new season must be starting pretty soon, huh?

Mine had subtitles too. David is getting really good at fooling around with video and was able to remove the subtitles before I watched it.

The last 30 seconds - Yikes!!!!

It starts on Showtime September 28th.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

French subtitles? Really??? My caregivers gonna flip out!

I know I'll catch shit for this, but I can't stand Rita anymore. She's hot but ugh. Too cutesy. Still lovin Deb though. I think she needs to get it on with that Asian IA girl. THAT would be hot!
    Last edited by christopher; 09-10-2008 at 09:56 PM.

Deb Deb Deb, why did you cut your hair? Still beats Rita hands down though.