Page 1 of 28 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Dexter on SHO or TMN

Dexter on SHO or TMN

Anyone else seen this show? I absolutely love it! Completely addicted! Forensics technician for Miami Metro Police Dept, also a serial killer. You can catch all the episodes on Demand.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Yeah we like that show, he's a weird duck alright. A real anti-hero.
    "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

Someone else was telling me about the series. There is a book out called "Darkly Dreaming Dexter", which the show is based on. I've only seen parts of an episode and Dexter appears to be one sick individual.
    http://www.amazon.com/Darkly-Dreamin.../dp/038551123X

Does anyone like one of Showtime's other series, "Weeds"?

Quote Originally Posted by doingtimeonmyass
    Dexter appears to be one sick individual.
    I know! It's great, lol! I just ordered the books because I can't wait to see how it turns out.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

Can't watch it, it's not on my thyroid viewing diet. And it's really aggravating!

I like this show a lot. I can't wait til 10 on Sundays.

So Season 2 ...

Last night's 'An Inconvenient Lie' was the best episode of Season 2 yet ..

I am loving this new character Lila! Wonder if Dexter will end up putting her down .. or if she has anything going on in her life besides attending NA meetings. When Dex was up there confessing his sins (somewhat) near the end, I thought that was some of the best writing and acting yet. I was totally gripped.

Dexter's world is unravelling. He *is* connected. See how he plunged the knife into that car salesman after he called his girlfriend a C U Next Tuesday?

And Doakes .. that left me perplexed. He said he knew that Dexter was connected to the Ice Truck Killer ... then he's satisfied that he's just an addict and that explains away the sly behaviour? That storyline isn't over yet ...

Someone on another message board came up with a good theory that Maria was seeing Pascal's fiance .. but I don't see that at all. Not yet anyway. Thoughts?

dexter is cool...a serial killer killer...finally a tv show with a truly unique character and story...originalty in tv and movies is so rare nowadays...

I am totally addicted to Dexter. I love the little smirk smile, the total devotion to his mission of offing the bad guys. With the stalking that Doakes is doing these days it is hard to decide who is the bigger psychopath. The writing is superb. I haven't rooted for a villian since "Tony Soprano and tha boys" last graced the tube.

I caught season one on DVD and it's got this quirky twisted appeal. It really reminds me of American Psycho. It's probably not on my top pick of shows, but it does provide some good entertainment.
    Daniel