Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zillions of Stanley photos (m)

Cesar Milan's book is my bible of dog training (although it's not about training but psychology). That man is brilliant and his insights transformed my training with Stanley. It really did.
    Wife of Chad (C4/5 since 1988), mom of a great teenager

he looks like a real cuddly pooch. great pics.

Ami-

My roommate and I are going to train our dog to be a service dog as well, as my disability is progressive so we want to be ready for when I am going to need her as more than a pet. I was wondering where you got Stanley's vest from? We are looking for one for Onyx, and I like yours more than the others I have seen.

Thanks in advance!

wheelie
    Last edited by wheeliecoach; 11-27-2006 at 01:39 PM.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

We like this one too. It is at www.sitstay.com here is the exact (but long!) link:

http://www.sitstay.com/store/clothin...FQRDGgodt2JFjQ

You have to sew the patches on, and we had to sew the zipper section closed (the tailor could not get her sewing machine under there). So I carry a document in a bag that documents the federal statutes about service dogs. If you PM me your email address, I'll email you the document I created - it is very handy to have!! Believe it or not, we have had more than one place try to kick us out even though he is a clearly marked service dog and Chad's disability isn't exactly subtle.

Ami

Quote Originally Posted by wheeliecoach
    Ami-

My roommate and I are going to train our dog to be a service dog as well, as my disability is progressive so we want to be ready for when I am going to need her as more than a pet. I was wondering where you got Stanley's vest from? We are looking for one for Onyx, and I like yours more than the others I have seen.

Thanks in advance!

wheelie
    Wife of Chad (C4/5 since 1988), mom of a great teenager