Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: stem enhance

Snowman,

To be honest I really don't know. I will email the company and ask them and see what they say about it. I do have these references that are attacted to the bottom of the report.

Bodine DM, Seidel NE, Gale MS, Nienhuis AW, and. (1994) Efficient Retrovirus Transduction of Mouse Pluripotent Hematopoietic Stem Cells Mobilized Into the Peripheral Blood by Treatment With Granulocyte Colony-Stimulating Factor and Stem Cell Factor.
    Blood, 84(5): 1482-1491.

Bodine DM, Seidel NE, Zsebo KM, and Orlic D. (1993) In Vivo Administration of Stem Cell Factor to Mice Increases the Absolute Number of Pluripotent Hematopoietic Stem Cells.
    Blood, 82(2): 445-455.

Orlic D, Kajstura J, Chimenti S, Bodine DM, Leri A. & Anversa P. (2003) Bone marrow stem cells regenerate infarcted myocardium.
    Pediatr Transplantation 7 (Suppl. 3): 86–88.

Orlic D, Kajstura J, Chimenti S, Limana F, Jakoniuk I, Quaini F, Nadal-Ginard B, Bodine DM, Leri A. & Anversa P. (2001) Mobilized bone marrow cells repair the infracted heart, improving function and survival. PNAS 98(18):10344–10349.

Valgimigli M, Rigolin GM, Cittanti C, Malagutti P, Curello S, Percoco G, Bugli AM, Porta MD, Bragotti LZ, Ansani L, Mauro E, Lanfranchi A, Giganti M, Feggi L, Castoldi G, Ferrari R. (2005) Use of granulocyte-colony stimulating factor during acute myocardial infarction to enhance bone marrow stem cell mobilization in humans: clinical and angiographic safety profile. Eur Heart J. Apr 28. Epub.

Vandervelde S, van Luyn MJ, Tio RA, Harmsen MC. (2005) Signaling factors in stem cell-mediated repair of infarcted myocardium.
    J Mol Cell Cardiol. Jun 28. Epub.

I hope this helps.

Matt

Well I received word from StemTech and here is what I was told:
    and I quote

"Hi Matthew,
    FYI the Triple Blind Placebo Studies is still in the process of being published, the condensed triple blind is available on the website."

That's all I have for now. As soon as I receive word that it has been published I will come back here and post it. Sorry it took so long.

Best regards
    Matt Gaines
    StemEnhance Facts
    http://www.stemenhancefacts.com

stemtech@stemtechteam.com

It's amazing what we will put into our bodies without any real information on the product's effects and even toxicity.
    I am baffled as to why the FDA doesn't want to take control of the herbal market.
    At least if new products could be properly evaluated according to FDA guidelines, we, the consumer would have some sort of reliable data to go by.

We seem to be more careful about what we download and install on our PC's than we are of substances we ingest into our bodies!
    At least for the PC, we have products such as Norton Antivirus to protect us from such frivolous decisions, but what do we have to protect our bodies, except the natural immune system, which doesn't seem to offer much in the way of protection against the harmful long-term effects of some "drugs".
    That said, I believe the biggest threat we face when we purchase and use a product that has not been fully researched and tested is the loss of money, as these products tend to be very expensive.
    Unfortunately, when we use these un-tested products, we are the research subjects, which will provide good data for future generations.

I won't go as far as to say that Stem Enhance or any other product doesn't work, or is bad for us, but I wouldn't take the word written on websites that are published with one purpose in mind: to sell the product.
    We need more good info from those we can trust!

FW
    Last edited by fw2008; 02-21-2008 at 12:40 PM.

Research it

I research the claims I find on websites before I decide to try something. But then again, I've grown very skeptical of claims of the AMA re chloresterol for instance. I researched the history and current research w/ respect to cholesterol and discovered that conventional widely held beliefs are radically incorrect. Research how effective heart bypass is. Less than 50% show improvement and then only for 3 years max. Doctors get their research info from the drug companies. That info in turn is corrupt because if they can't patent a drug that is already a food suppliment you never hear about it from them. So blindly putting the FDA in charge of certifying suppliments is a very bad idea to my way of thinking.

And a little more

I've become a very strong supporter of some food suppliments. Some of them have helped me much much more than any of my doctors ever did. The best food suppliment companies do research and strive to improve their products. They do triple blind studies. They rely on patient feedback. Bad food suppliment companies do little if anything. Sorta like good doctors and ill informed or badly motivated doctors. I'm convinced that if the food suppliment industry is left alone for another five years, a number of cures will become much more well known and utilized by many doctors currently blindsided by drug industry greed AND more lives will be saved.

Quote Originally Posted by fw2008 View Post
    It's amazing what we will put into our bodies without any real information on the product's effects and even toxicity.
    I am baffled as to why the FDA doesn't want to take control of the herbal market.
    At least if new products could be properly evaluated according to FDA guidelines, we, the consumer would have some sort of reliable data to go by.

We seem to be more careful about what we download and install on our PC's than we are of substances we ingest into our bodies!
    At least for the PC, we have products such as Norton Antivirus to protect us from such frivolous decisions, but what do we have to protect our bodies, except the natural immune system, which doesn't seem to offer much in the way of protection against the harmful long-term effects of some "drugs".
    That said, I believe the biggest threat we face when we purchase and use a product that has not been fully researched and tested is the loss of money, as these products tend to be very expensive.
    Unfortunately, when we use these un-tested products, we are the research subjects, which will provide good data for future generations.

I won't go as far as to say that Stem Enhance or any other product doesn't work, or is bad for us, but I wouldn't take the word written on websites that are published with one purpose in mind: to sell the product.
    We need more good info from those we can trust!

FW
    a friend of mine HAD IBM Disease (Inclusion Body Myositis a Neurological Disorder). He is taking Stem Enhance.
    When he started his CPK test was 2300 normal range 100-200. After 90 days all his test results were normal.

Take stem enhance and thank the person who told you to !

I had injury to my head, ribs, back, neck and jaw from a MVA. Lesions on brain left me with tremors, seizures, memory loss, neck and back pain. I did not walk upright for years. Finally, a chiropractor put me to rights, but my back was weak and I adjusted my life to baby it. Headaches, seizures, pain part of daily life until stem enhance.

Since taking it, all headaches gone since second week, scars from childhood gone, back pain diminished over time, gone completely. Regained so much memory, amazing. I described it to my chiropractor and he showed me which area of the brain that generated it. Fascinating! Grew hair back lost to medicine, about a third thicker than it ever was. Boy, was my hairdresser surprised. All within a few months.

Herniated discs at work and woke up unable to sit up or walk the next morning. Walking 2 inches at a time, got to chiropractor, who planned 6 weeks bed rest to start. Took stem enhance for 2 days and walked without pain at a normal pace to my second appt. Changed to 3 weeks bed rest. He said in his entire career, he had Never seen such progress. Xrays and MRI showed disc damage, 2nd MRI six ish months later showed no damage. I helped a friend pack, move and unload a 26ft truck last week. It was invigorating. No pain. at all.

As of the second week, headaches gone completely, seizures gone completely, childhood scars on face and body gone, dry eye gone, hair growth my new normal. I got my life back.

Same level of results for my mom and friends who tried it. I will take it for the rest of my life. Thank the person who told you about it!!

StemEnhance is the best product ever!

As a long-term user and distributor of StemEnhance, I can tell you that its efficiency is only at its peak when consumed with human or animal urine. This is not as crazy as it sounds. StemEnhance is made from a sort of blue-green algae called Aphanizomenon flos-aquae (or AFA) -- what you may call "pond scum." AFA thrives on raw sewage, which is why StemTech harvests the material for StemEnhance from Upper Klamath Lake, which is rich with animal sewage from the neighboring ranches. Drinking urine with StemEnhance activates the dormant algae as it enters into your body, thereby increasing the supplement's effectiveness by up to 200%. More importantly, it enhances the natural Anatoxins (a chemical cousin to cocaine) present in AFA, increasing the energy boost experienced by StemEnhance users. Nearly every successful distributor of StemEnhance uses the product this way, and I can personally guarantee you that every person you hear about who suddenly regains their ability to walk, survives a fall from a tall building, or recovers from a near-fatal illness thanks to StemEnhance has taken this product with a liberal dose of urine. Though I personally use Ph7 cow urine to best simulate the conditions in Upper Klamath Lake, many of my married clients have taken to drinking each others urine, which they say adds a level of intimacy to their relationship.
    CHEERS!

Not funny

Hello People - this goes to show how insane a person can be. Please disregard statements made by StemEnhanceAdvocate, as they are all false statements.

Thank you!

Best of Health to All!

SCAM lesson 101.

SCAM lesson 101.

Did anyone notice something about the 3 promoters of this product-

1. 2 of them- ampmail, and StemEnhanceAdvocate have only 1 post to their name- this one - in almost a years time. They were obviously created to give you a false sense that this product worked for one of your CareCure bretheren.

2. The other- worldmic - is a seller of the product and failed to provide independent verification the the studies were verified and published.

THEREFORE A LIKELY CONCLUSION IS THAT WORLDMIC CREATED THE OTHER ACCOUNTS TO MAKE YOU FEEL A FALSE SENSE THAT THESE PILLS ARE NOT BS.