Thread: had to get out and try to beat depression

had to get out and try to beat depression

Today I went out to my neighbors house boy the decorations he's putting up for christmas , now this guy is great he will plow out 6or 7 driveways this winter and if you giv him anything he'll stop doing it , not many people left in this world anymore , well he gave me a box of christmas lights and said tomorrow he'll be over to put them up and another neighbor said he'll be there too , this world seems to be so much hate people always fighting well my new neighborhood is full of love and giving everyone watching out for each other , why can't the whole world be like this Quote by JOHN LENNON said it best "GIVE PEASE A CHANCE " here was a man full of peace joy and giving and what happens someone shoots him , WHY? this world has to much hatetread in it , I know I'm in a neighbor hood filled with joy and happiness and I know know I do have friends people who care ,happy thanks giving every one . ; LBUSH

It sounds like you're living in an awesome neighborhood.
    Aren't the holidays wonderful?
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Don't think of yourself as an ugly person, just a beautiful monkey.
    Always remember: if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

Yes my new neighbor hood is great , Today my door bell rings and sure enough , my neighbors are there they put up lights and Garland and even a wreath , it looks great , they gave me and told me to keep it , now howmany people left in this world are like that , one of the guys wife has been paying $.99 a song to down load , I gave him a DVD with 995 songs so if you think about it , Thats $995.00 I just saved them That's if they like all the songs and by the sounds of it , they will like more than half of them , so who ever I have for my secret Santa that's what I will probably give , I have a few copies and can make more . This is one thing I enjoy oing and keeps my mind going on the positive way. ;LBUSH

There are still many people in the world like this. The first step to having great neighbors like yours, is being a great neighbor like you!

Smile

This makes me happy! It's so nice to have good neighbors and to be a good neighbor. I'm glad you live in a neighborhood with nice people and that they get the pleasure of having a nice neighbor like you! I don't have any close neighbors because I live in the sticks, but the folks out here are kind and try to look out for each other.

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Larry, and to everyone!
    "I just want you to know, it was the best time ever." J.F.F.

It's not even Thanksgiving yet , and I already got my firstChristmas present , My youngest Daughter had to bring her car home to get repairs done on it and she took my wifes car ,well she gave me my Christmas present today it's a DVD of Paul McCartney that just came out and she couldn't wait to give it to me and when she was leaving she came over and gave me a big KISS , that made my day! ;LBUSH As I watched this DVD I will always think of my daughter , I've seen Paul McCartney twice so it brings back memories , the 2 times I saw him were with my oldest Duaghter so this is a very special gift I will always treasure .
    Last edited by LBUSH49; 11-20-2006 at 10:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LBUSH49
    It's not even Thanksgiving yet , and I already got my firstChristmas present , My youngest Daughter had to bring her car home to get repairs done on it and she took my wifes car ,well she gave me my Christmas present today it's a DVD of Paul McCartney that just came out and she couldn't wait to give it to me and when she was leaving she came over and gave me a big KISS , that made my day! ;LBUSH
    thats a nice gift larry. i'm a big mcartney fan myself.