Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: You are what you eat....

Quote Originally Posted by adi chicago
    if i cannot walk no more i eat a lot of fish,maybe one day i will swim like a fish.
    I grew up near the ocean. I always daydreamed of being some kind of fish and living in the sea.
    In rehab, while in the pool I told my PT that I wanted to reincarnate as a killer whale - lots of fun, no natural predators. She made me promise I would not torture any little seals when I metamorphosed. So I'll stick to fish.

Wouldn't it be great if we could all live in water - our legs wouldn't matter so much anymore!

BTW - today I am Maypo - with bananas!

Quote Originally Posted by garvey
    I grew up near the ocean. I always daydreamed of being some kind of fish and living in the sea.
    In rehab, while in the pool I told my PT that I wanted to reincarnate as a killer whale - lots of fun, no natural predators. She made me promise I would not torture any little seals when I metamorphosed. So I'll stick to fish.

Wouldn't it be great if we could all live in water - our legs wouldn't matter so much anymore!

regarding pool therapy,a very good friend from germany sent me this picture.
    is an open pool ,the salinity of water is very high.maybe next summer i will visit him and see how i will react trying to swimm in that pool.
    • Dum spiro, spero.
      • Translation: "As long as I breathe, I hope."

...pot brownie

I can't resist, I'm going to have to corrupt this thread. I suppose I want to be a pussy(a bald beaver, the love llama).

Sorry, I'm sleep deprived and hopelessly insane, pay no mind to my troubled mind.
    De Omnibus Dubitandum

Quote Originally Posted by justadildo
    ...pot brownie
    That's better! And-the edit was so swift!
    Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by garvey

A trivial reflection:

I was facinated to learn from, of all places, The Learning Channel, that there are two basic types of Orca pods (family-tribal-community units). One specializes in the hunting and consumption of marine mammals and the other in the hunting/consumption of fish, mainly in schools.

When a place like Marine World puts on a display of a swimmer doing lots of dangerous-seeming stuff with their "tame" Orca, it's an orphan of one of the fish hunting/eating pods. Were they to try simular stunts with a Killer Whale culled from one of the mammal eating pods, we might witness a much different and more disturbing spectacle.

So for your reincarnation, I would suggest that you plan on/wish for, a birthing into one of the fish specializing pods.
    "The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder."
    J.B.S.Haldane

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Myc0
    I can't resist, I'm going to have to corrupt this thread. I suppose I want to be a pussy(a bald beaver, the love llama).

Sorry, I'm sleep deprived and hopelessly insane, pay no mind to my troubled mind.
    Done.
    "The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder."
    J.B.S.Haldane

Quote Originally Posted by van damn
    I'm a chicken or some wild game.Next week I'm all TURKEY.
    I'm so with you there! Can't wait for turkey day, my favorite holiday .

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer
    I'm a wonton soup. That's all I want when I have a cold and I have a nasty one right now ... might be bordering on flu.
    Soup is all I'll eat when I have a cold too, really is all I can handle. Hope you're feeling better soon, especially in time for some turkey with all the trimmings .

i'm green tea and fettuccini alfredo