Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Friday Night Lights - opinions

Quote Originally Posted by RJC
    i must have mssed that episode... THATS STUPID...if they were going to be inaccurate they should have said guys with SCI have penises that swell to 8 inches and get hard all the time...sat least i coulda used that as a pick up in a bar
    that would be an interesting pick up line.
    Last edited by addiesue; 11-24-2006 at 01:40 AM.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Sometimes it is easier to widen doors than it is to open minds.

Quote Originally Posted by RJC
    if they were going to be inaccurate they should have said guys with SCI have penises that swell to 8 inches and get hard all the time
    You mean that's not normal?

I agree... That scene REALLY Peeved me.
    L1,2 Para since 9-12-99
    ~*~*~Priscilla~*~*~
    Mommy to William (2004) Lucas (2008) Nathan (2011)
    The Wheelchair Mommy Blog

I don't understand why they don't use a real person with SCI for the part. When he uses his fingers and then he doesn't it seems optional, I wish!

Quote Originally Posted by CiscoNJenn
    I don't understand why they don't use a real person with SCI for the part.
    Because they had him playing football as AB, then he had his accident.. kinda' hard to take a quad and reverse. I think he's playing the part pretty damn good.

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

Quote Originally Posted by 2jazzyjeff
    Because they had him playing football as AB, then he had his accident.. kinda' hard to take a quad and reverse. I think he's playing the part pretty damn good.
    I agree, it was pretty funny last night when he was learning to drive and he knocks the barrel down. I don't like how the show is turning into this racial thing now tho.
    Tough Times Don't Last...Tough People Do!

I really like the show and I think the guy is doing a great job playing the quad. I dont like the racial stuff(the coach should have kept his mouth shut) now....but hopefully it will pass soon. I think the coach's daughter is headed for trouble hanging out with the wildie friend....LOL It is kind of erie (spelling?) how that happens in real life...remember I got a teenage daughter too. I have to admit...I would have cussed the biology teacher for " all that is expected comment" and then proceeded to chop up his prescious frog...LOL
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Ugh I kept thinking how his quadcuff is going to smell like formadlehyde now. If it was real life he'd regret being stubborn if he had to live with the smell of formaldehyde'd frog!

Will somebody please tell me how they got that damn rugby chair in the back of the truck? It's driving me crazy!!

This show is my weekly TV highlight.

Will somebody please tell me how they got that damn rugby chair in the back of the truck? It's driving me crazy!!
    Well first of all it is TV so they can do anything, but why would they not be able to pick it up. They both seem like get around pretty good.
    Tough Times Don't Last...Tough People Do!

Quote Originally Posted by 2jazzyjeff
    Does anyone know if Herc (I think that's his name), the quarterback's quad friend is AB? I went out to the web site but didn't see anything about him.

Mike
    T12 Incomplete - Walking with Crutches, Injured in Oct 2003