Thread: Addressing Nancy Pelosi – The next speaker of the House

Exclamation Addressing Nancy Pelosi – The next speaker of the House

Addressing Nancy Pelosi – The next speaker of the House

Like we know, Nancy Pelosi (Dem.) the new speaker in the American House of Representative has promised to reintroduce the H.R.810 bill (a bill which will open up for embryonic stem cell research and allow federal funding of embryonic stem cell research) when she takes over in January 2007. This is very good and she is working for a veto proof vote which will remove the veto President Bush earlier put in place for this bill.

At the same time it is important to remind her of what she has said when she was in opposition and I suggest sending her a letter could be timely. - Just attach it to an email or print it out, sign it and send it through the ordinary mail system.

It is important to be on the politician’s back all time so they will not forget what they have said. This is important, and at the same time we also could get some more focus on spinal cord injuries and the need for a cure. This is the time to act, let’s bombard her with letters.

See the link below for the letter.

Here is also the addresses to Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi; http://www.house.gov/pelosi/

Very Powerful Letter!!

Thank you StepNOW, for providing that Very POWERFUL LETTER!

Let's STAND TOGETHER TO END PARALYSIS.

We can't say it any better.

I am e-mailing the letter you provided out TODAY to Nancy Pelosi!

"There’s far too much unthinking respect given to authority,” Molly Ivins explained; “What you need is sustained outrage.”
    Kerr, Keirstead, McDonald, Stice and Jun Yan courageously work on ESCR to Cure SCI.

Divisiveness comes from not following Christopher Reeve's ESCR lead.
    Young does ASCR.
    [I]I do not tear down CRPA, I ONLY make peopl

Go Nancy!

I edited it a little bit and printed out 25 of them to have friends and family sign and send.
    If Nancy takes care of business for us I'll take her out on a date. You saw it here in print!

Arrow HR3 Gives Voice to those who suffer brunt of humanity's worst afflictions

Pelosi's answer to us:

We gave voice to the hopes of millions of Americans and their families who suffer the brunt of humanity's worst afflictions by passing expanded stem cell research with H.R. 3. President Bush will be challenged to join us in supporting this hope, and he will know that we cast our votes in support of the majority of the American people who will not give up. The potential for stem cell therapies to cure diseases and alleviate human suffering is enormous, and must be unlocked.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rep-na...i_b_39019.html

"There’s far too much unthinking respect given to authority,” Molly Ivins explained; “What you need is sustained outrage.”
    Kerr, Keirstead, McDonald, Stice and Jun Yan courageously work on ESCR to Cure SCI.

Divisiveness comes from not following Christopher Reeve's ESCR lead.
    Young does ASCR.
    [I]I do not tear down CRPA, I ONLY make peopl