Thread: I have just returned from laserpuncture in France

I have just returned from laserpuncture in France

I have just returned from laserpuncture from France. www.laserpuncture.net.
    Most of you know my Threads

http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthread.php?t=71866

http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthread.php?t=50674

I decided to stop their methods and start with something completly new for me.
    Some of you know them and some of you have been there.
    That was my first visit. I have never seen tests like this!

I have been in many places, but this what they do is very professional.
    They are not afraid of comparing the patients results every visit there.

I will not comment the results of one week therapy. You can see in on the attached pictures. The doctor did not match only that I feel preasure on my trunk, chest and bladder.

I did not have such a progress after all cells therapy.

I suppose that you can see more progress
    Ab alio exspectes, alteri quod feceris.

Can you tell me what level injury you have, are you complete, and how long have you been injured? I tried Kao's surgery 8 months after my injury and quickly realized I had been taken advantage of . I have thought about going to France for laserpuncture but since it is not a cure and I am complete I was not sure what it is suppose to do for me

Go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by bschiner
    Can you tell me what level injury you have, are you complete, and how long have you been injured? I tried Kao's surgery 8 months after my injury and quickly realized I had been taken advantage of . I have thought about going to France for laserpuncture but since it is not a cure and I am complete I was not sure what it is suppose to do for me
    Hi Brian, I can assure you, you will not feel taken advantage of by going to the laser acupuncture........it is far more reasonably priced than any other treatments. The fact that it is not called a Cure does not mean there are no incremental benefits.

Even if no additional sensory function ( it is exceedingly unusual not to get more sensory function) and/or motor function is gained, many people have gained secondary health benefits such as reduced UTI's, pressure sores etc.

So my advise is: go for it!

"There’s far too much unthinking respect given to authority,” Molly Ivins explained; “What you need is sustained outrage.”
    Kerr, Keirstead, McDonald, Stice and Jun Yan courageously work on ESCR to Cure SCI.

Divisiveness comes from not following Christopher Reeve's ESCR lead.
    Young does ASCR.
    [I]I do not tear down CRPA, I ONLY make peopl