Page 1 of 36 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: My stem cell treatment in China

My stem cell treatment in China

Hello everyone, I have now been in Shenzhen, China for one week undergoing stem cell treatment by Bieke Biotech. Everything I have seen and experienced so far is amazing. The hospital itself is clean, bright and modern. There is a lot of english so understanding what is transpiring is not an issue. There is great support staff that pick you up at the airport and pretty much hand hold you through the entire proceedure.

I started immediately with intensive physiotherapy. This includes, but is not limited to, daily accupuncture, electronic muscle stimulation, standing frame, exercise and chinese massage. Sometimes these sessions are repeated twice in the same day. I received my first injection of stem cells on day 5 and am already beginning to see positve changes from the combined therapy. 1) I no longer need 12 hours of sleep a night, I am feeling refreshed with only 8 hours of solid sleep. 2) For the first time since my accident I feel hunger. Thank goodness the food is plentiful, delicious and very inexpensive. 3) The constant nausea that has plagued me seems to be gone. 4) Pain is much more managable although not gone. 5) I managed to urinate for the first time without using a catheter. This was just last night and although I did not empty my bladder, it was at least a start. 6) I have a constant sensation in my right leg that is new and I can only describe as what seems to be physical sensation returning. 7) My sphincter muscle, although weak, has begun working. The doctors feel that I should be able to regain bowl function soon. 8) I can do the keegle exercise with excellent results, something I could not do at all before.

That is all I have to report in the first week and one injection. I wll keep everyone posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Montana44
    Hello everyone, I have now been in Shenzhen, China for one week undergoing stem cell treatment by Bieke Biotech. Everything I have seen and experienced so far is amazing. The hospital itself is clean, bright and modern. There is a lot of english so understanding what is transpiring is not an issue. There is great support staff that pick you up at the airport and pretty much hand hold you through the entire proceedure.

I started immediately with intensive physiotherapy. This includes, but is not limited to, daily accupuncture, electronic muscle stimulation, standing frame, exercise and chinese massage. Sometimes these sessions are repeated twice in the same day. I received my first injection of stem cells on day 5 and am already beginning to see positve changes from the combined therapy. 1) I no longer need 12 hours of sleep a night, I am feeling refreshed with only 8 hours of solid sleep. 2) For the first time since my accident I feel hunger. Thank goodness the food is plentiful, delicious and very inexpensive. 3) The constant nausea that has plagued me seems to be gone. 4) Pain is much more managable although not gone. 5) I managed to urinate for the first time without using a catheter. This was just last night and although I did not empty my bladder, it was at least a start. 6) I have a constant sensation in my right leg that is new and I can only describe as what seems to be physical sensation returning. 7) My sphincter muscle, although weak, has begun working. The doctors feel that I should be able to regain bowl function soon. 8) I can do the keegle exercise with excellent results, something I could not do at all before.

That is all I have to report in the first week and one injection. I wll keep everyone posted.
    which doctor and what kind of procedure?
    thank you.
    • Dum spiro, spero.
      • Translation: "As long as I breathe, I hope."

im also very interested please more info

Way to go, Montana! Good luck to you and keep improving. Looking forward to updates.

Beike

Quote Originally Posted by spazm
    im also very interested please more info
    You can find more info on Beike here:
    http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthr...ighlight=beike

"There’s far too much unthinking respect given to authority,” Molly Ivins explained; “What you need is sustained outrage.”
    Kerr, Keirstead, McDonald, Stice and Jun Yan courageously work on ESCR to Cure SCI.

Divisiveness comes from not following Christopher Reeve's ESCR lead.
    Young does ASCR.
    [I]I do not tear down CRPA, I ONLY make peopl

My Buddy Earl will be there in early January!

Great news!

P.S. As Care Cure's official letch, please allow me a belated welcome and a most hardy- Hubba, hubba.
    Joe
    Last edited by NoDecafPlz; 11-12-2006 at 10:51 PM.
    And the truth shall set you free.

I wish you the best results.

Yaaaay Montana! Happy for you! Please keep us updated and Thank You for sharing your experience~ Teresa
    "I want to make a difference! However small it may be~ as long as it's a positive one, then this is what my life will have been about and I will go knowing I did my best.~ T.

Montana's treatment is in China

She is at Nan Shan Hospital in China. You can see information at this web site; http://www.stemcellschina.com/ You can also get great information from this group which she belongs to; http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/stemcellsafety/ or you can see more at http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...guid=185397831
    If you want to you can also contact kirshner@stemcellschina.com who is in the US and can give you whatever information you want and set up treatment for you.
    Thanks and good luck Motana!!

Good luck Montana. May God give you best of health very soon. I am too looking for this treatment.