Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: laser

Bruno:

Great pleasure to read your post, as usual.

Albert

Bruno:

You underwent three procedures :
    - Laserpuncture in Portugal – I stopped the treatments for personal health reasons
    - Dr Cheng’s cocktail
    - And an OEG therapy in Egas Moniz, Lisbon, Portugal (Dr Lima’s procedure?)

Can you tell us which one was the less invasive? Which one gave you the less sequels? Which progress did the other two therapies bring you apart from hair legs starting growing again?

And.. don't laught.., my hair legs started growing again. I have lost most of them after my injury (don't know why ) and now they are growing again.
    http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthread.php?p=65546
    Albert

Francais / French :

Bruno

Vous avez eu trois procedures :
    - Le laserponcture au Portugal que j’ai du interrompre pour des raisons de sante
    - Le cocktail du Dr Cheng
    - Et une therapie OEG a Egaz Moniz (est-ce la procedure du Dr Lima ?)

Laquelle a ete la moins invasive et vous a laisse le moins de sequelles et quels sont les progres que vous ont apporte les deux autres therapies hors mis les poils qui poussent sur les jambes

And.. don't laught.., my hair legs started growing again. I have lost most of them after my injury (don't know why ) and now they are growing again.
    http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthread.php?p=65546
    Albert

Hello Albert,

A pleasure to read you too

I haven't done any oeg procedure in Portugal, what i did was a decompressive surgery in Madeira.

The less evasive was the laserpuncture.
    The most evasive was the decompressive surgery.

The one that gave me more benefits was the decompressive surgery, i can now stand without anything locking my knees and i can give some steps unaided ( between bars ).

I and mostly everyone i guess, don't mind evasive procedures as long as they work., what i think most people don't want is massages,creams, lasers and stuff that actually don't do anything.,

Bruno

Hello everybody

I have read all your opinions and comments concerning laserponcture and I will keep my story short.
    I started laserponcture 4 months after my accident.
    I sweat now all over my body, I can stand hot weather normaly
    pin-prick has gone down
    my balance is very good
    my doctors never expected these improvements.
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno
    Hello Dr.Boboth,

You back i see ?
    Anyone interested in watching the results of Dr.Boboth on more than 30 people here in Portugal for a duration of 8 months, just use the Search Button on the forum, and will pretty much find the last "discussion" i and some other people had with him..

[edit]
    To make life easier :

http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/archive...p/t-19876.html
    [/edit]

á bientot

Thanks Bruno...It was interesting to read.

"French Cocktail" The mixing of business, politics, ethical & moral issues, mythology (pandora's box) with medicine. But I do not see good results from this treatment.

Hello again,

Bruno and e.t , you both ignore the possitive outcomes concerning laserponcture.
    Your comments read like your additional information in your public profile:N/A
    Tim

What positive outcomes ??

Bruno,
    I posted what the lasertreatment did for me 4 threads (steps) up.
    I don,t expect to walk out of the door in France, but anything I do improve is a big big plus.
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by timothy van de brand
    Bruno,
    I posted what the lasertreatment did for me 4 threads (steps) up.
    I don,t expect to walk out of the door in France, but anything I do improve is a big big plus.
    Tim
    Goed gezegd,.........well said!!

"There’s far too much unthinking respect given to authority,” Molly Ivins explained; “What you need is sustained outrage.”
    Kerr, Keirstead, McDonald, Stice and Jun Yan courageously work on ESCR to Cure SCI.

Divisiveness comes from not following Christopher Reeve's ESCR lead.
    Young does ASCR.
    [I]I do not tear down CRPA, I ONLY make peopl

I've got to stand up (okay, sit up) for the Walker Institute. I spent a year there, and it was by far the best year of my SCI life. Yeah, I think the laser stuff was nothing, but the majority of the day was exercising and electrical stimulation of paralyzed muscles. It's the only place I've stood since my accident. They believed I had pain (unlike the doctors at my rehab, who basically called me a liar and a faker, which did wonders for my attitude), and tried to help. Unfortunately, they couldn't, and I left with more intense pains than when I got there (they still worsen with time), but I also left in the best shape I'd been since the injury, better shape than anytime since and that I'll ever be again.
    Alan

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.