Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Met my first CareCure member

Thumbs up Met my first CareCure member

I finally met someone in person from the CareCure family.

I met "WM" today. What a wonderful person to talk to and very gracious to do what she's done for me. She seems like a very fine person and an inspiration for all she does for her husband.

WM it was a pleasure to meet you and now that we know we are not that far apart we can hopefully meet up again soon.
    Heath

Smile

Heath was my first CareCure member to meet too and what an awesome person to start with! If you want to meet a great guy, he's the guy to meet! He is SO nice and fun to be around and his family is great! They all made me feel like I'd known them all my life! I had such a good time that I found it hard to leave!

Heath just remember you did a couple of things for me too! We will definitely have to get together again soon! My husband was so disappointed that he couldn't make it! Especially when I came home and all I talked about was you guys and what a great time I'd had!

Thanks for making me feel so at home! Hope to see you again soon!
    "I just want you to know, it was the best time ever." J.F.F.

Great stuff guys

I love it when CC folk meet up for the first time, it must be very cool to see somebody in person whose words you've seen posted so many times. Congrats
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

great stuff guys. it's always nice to put a face with the stories and comments that you read on these boards. who knows Heath, living fairly close we may run into each other one day..

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

Cool!!

Yup, need to go on a road trip to meet some more CCers. Boog wants to head to WA and OR to meet some of his fellow gamers. One of them is a pilot and flew into our local airport. We're going to go out and meet his family. But, I want to see our CCers that live out there.

Jeff, I'm really trying to hook up with you at Shepherd.

It's always great when CCers meet. A couple of weeks ago I met Brocko. It was a lot of fun. Just a great guy.

Chris.
    Have you ever seen a human heart? It looks like a fist wrapped in blood! Larry in 'Closer', a play by Partick Marber

Heath now I know that you must be turning 70 soon Didn't you meet jeff at Shepard. anty
    Be always determined in Life and Love

Quote Originally Posted by 2jazzyjeff
    great stuff guys. it's always nice to put a face with the stories and comments that you read on these boards. who knows Heath, living fairly close we may run into each other one day..
    You know Jeff I completely forgot about meeting you at the Shepherd Center. There goes that memory again. How in the world could I have ever forgotten that meeting.

Sorry WM I now have to say you are the second CareCure member I have met. The Hawaiian shirt man was the first.

Quote Originally Posted by davesgirl aka anty
    Heath now I know that you must be turning 70 soon Didn't you meet jeff at Shepard. anty
    I said my memory was going. Was probably just blinded by his shirt that I just couldn't actually see him just talk.