Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: A Moscow's Hoax? - be carefull - My own reflections!

Quote Originally Posted by Leif
    Cripply. Are you a MD or a Russian agent?
    KGB...FOR SURE.

Quote Originally Posted by IanTPoulter
    The fact remains neurovita are not assessing their patients appropriately before or after the treatment and there are as yet no proven cases of significant functional return due to these treatments. Having an open mind does not mean accepting claims without actual evidence.
    I am sure Oxygen wanted very badly to improve from these treatments and obviously that affected some of his posts, but at the end he has analysed his experience examined the outcome and posted the results and his opinion which should be accepted. I recently watched a documentary about patients travelling to China for stem cell treatment by Dr Huang, they all wanted to believe through the process that improvements were happening but at the end of the day none achieved any improvement other than would be expected due to the physical rehab provided. I believe that is exactly what is happening here, hope can be a very powerful emotion but it needs to be tempered with clinical observation.
    There is currently no one offering any stem cell treatment which has been proved to provide any cure partial or otherwise. I dont think people such as Oxygen who travel to these places in the hope of effective treatment should be accused of lying, they are providing very valuable information to the rest of us.
    This is exactly what I mean. I will post something interesting today.
    Last edited by oxygen; 11-13-2006 at 11:24 AM.
    Ab alio exspectes, alteri quod feceris.

I am an MD
    I am not a Russian agent
    Hope I have clarified

ETA: I am not an advocate of Neurovita or any other experimental treatment. I am merely pointing out discrepancies in Oxygen´s posts.
    Last edited by Cripply; 11-13-2006 at 03:51 PM.

Can you tell me about your hyperbaric therapy

Quote Originally Posted by bschiner
    I started as a C4/5 and went thru hyperbaric therapy and got to a c7 incomplete and a T4 complete and it was extremly painful regaining feeling
    I couldn't pm or email you to ask this question so could you give me some information on the number of hyperbaric sessions you had and your return. My son has had 10 sessions and he appears to have alot of sensory return to S3.

The only direction I have had from the centre is that you should not let 4 days go between sessions or you lose the benefits of ones you have already done.

Quote Originally Posted by Cripply
    I am an MD
    I am not a Russian agent
    Hope I have clarified

ETA: I am not an advocate of Neurovita or any other experimental treatment. I am merely pointing out discrepancies in Oxygen´s posts.
    You have not answered to my questions Criply. Are they to difficult for you?
    You say that you are not their advocate. But you defend them without any strong facts.

I did 32 days straight of hyperbaric treatments, I made progress every day after the 3rd trearment until around the 24th, than no change so they stopped after 32. Huge mistake, I should have continued for a year. I bought my own, a model used by search and rescue teams, and used it for over a year . I did not gain anymore feeling but greatly improved my strenght. When I was in rehab 36 days after my accident I could not pick up my shoe to put it on my foot,after the year of hyperbaric treatment I could bench press my body weight 12 times....my email is bschiner@aol.com and cell is 443 271-6850, contact me if I can help...Brian

czesc
    michal - kope lat (jesli nie pamietasz to jestem z bialegostoku www.burza.net.pl)

widzialem twoje wyniki testow we francji z 2 i 9 listopada i mam pytanie: czy to znaczy ze ta laseroterapia obnizyla ci czucie ? (bo tak to wyglada jak na moj prosty rozum)

daj znac i pozdrowienia od mojej cioci dla ciebie i twojej mamy

hi oxygen

I went for stem cell treament in Germany 2 years ago. I had no sensory improvement but after 3 months of physio I was a lot stronger and seemed to have gained better motor function on my legs and hips. Unfortunately I cannot attribute this directly to the treatment as I did not have physio before (which seems to be a key element to any sc treatment). My little trip cost about 15000 Euro incl tickets. I did some research & interviewed 3 patients that went before me + also spoke to doctors & physios before I made my decision. I can relate to everything not always tying up but you still go ahead with it. I still do not believe this dr is out to deliberately scam patients as he never made any claims about healing sci's but do so for other aliments eg diabetes. One desperate SCI went to him & the effect snowballed. Two years later I can say I'm dissapointed yet glad I went for the experience and the improvements I gained from it. I am not aware of the other patients recovering significantly.

I see you into bikes - me too. Do you ride?

Cheers

PS: If this post seems contradictory its becoz the subject is complex & not enough space to lay everything out.

witaj Maćku, oczywiście że pamiętam, jeżeli chcesz coś do mnie napisać to PW wyślij, dam ci meila to pogadamy.

sasv - I used to ride bikes . SM, motocross, quads, offroads and superbikes. I will ride again when I find out my cure. I love it too much. Here is my little baby Yamaha wr 426 SM with K&N filters, Mig exhaust system, Renthal steering-wheel, excell wheels, Thalon hub and so on . My nick shoud be bikemaniac . http://moto.home.pl/wr.jpg
    Last edited by oxygen; 01-12-2007 at 07:26 PM. Reason: mistake

I see you are T6/T8, not being presumptuous but have you seen this??

http://www.adaptivemotorcycles.com/pg2.html

There's a few of us around the world that rides with this type of system.