Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: A Moscow's Hoax? - be carefull - My own reflections!

Chodorkowski

I send the letter to

"The letter you sent to President Vladimir Putin has been received by the Presidential Department for Correspondence from Citizens."

I hope they will asnwer. Would you like me to post the answer here?
    Last edited by oxygen; 11-06-2006 at 06:41 PM.
    Ab alio exspectes, alteri quod feceris.

Quote Originally Posted by oxygen
    Chodorkowski

I send the letter to

"The letter you sent to President Vladimir Putin has been received by the Presidential Department for Correspondence from Citizens."

I hope they will asnwer. Would you like me to post the answer here?

If you don't mind, I would like to see what they say.

I certainly commend you for the fact you are brave enough to say what's the truth. I have often wondered, don't they have any paraplegics or quads in Russia? I mean if their recovery is as great as they say. And i totally agree with you. Bottom line..money. It has been that way for many years. I even was in rehab with a fellow who went to Russia in 1973. All on speclation.No change for him either. I might add, your a better man then any of them will ever be...
    I thank you for sharing your story.
    Last edited by murrey; 11-10-2006 at 07:33 PM.

I have not been to Russia and therefore I don´t know about the treatment first hand. But for Oxygen to be thus patted on the back for such a nonsensical post, so full of contradictions, is surprising. Whatever happened to critical reading?

For starters, Oxygen reports that the treatment does not work. But then he reports that the reason to postpone surgery is so patients do not improve too fast.

He reports that the clinic did not answer his e-mails, and that they lost his records, but then he reports that they did have his records and he did manage to get an invitation and visit the clinic.

He reports that he did improve, but then he reports that he did not improve.

He reports that the clinic is not conducting research, based on hearsay by ONE person in the clinic.

I hope that those people considering experimental therapies will not rule out Neurovita based on such nonsensical criticism.

show me their results ok? I think that this post is to difficult for you to understand. I suggest you to read carefully this post again, read my story from Moscow and then you can see come correlations. Maybe.....

I would like to ask you again. Show me their RESULTS on the video. I don't want to see a patient after treatment, I want to see the patients before and during their next visit here.

You write a nonsense reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Cripply
    I hope that those people considering experimental therapies will not rule out Neurovita based on such nonsensical criticism.
    And I hope that those people considering experimental therapies won't consider those therapies at all, instead waiting that while longer for real, functional, and SAFE therapies offering real, functional and safe returns.

There's and old proverb " If you want to know the way up the mountain,ask the man who's been there",...your experience has to account for something, thnk Oxygen
    Last edited by murrey; 11-11-2006 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ice
    Oxygen, send this to President Putin. Ask him to invesigate and send your money back. Do you know Yucos Oil Co.? The chairman (I forgot his name) is in Gulag for 12 years. They do not tolerate fraud and scams.
    Not sure if this was really the case with the founder Mikhail Khodorkovsky of Yucos Oil, I believe it had more to do with that he supported the political opposition in Russia and that Putin finally got tired of him. There isn’t to much difference how Chelsea’s soccer club billionaire owner Roman Abramovich got rich compared to Khodorkovsky as such other than Abramovich are on Putin’s side or at least he doesn't challenge him. If it was just a matter of fraud and scam to end up in a Russian prison I guess half of the population should have been behind bars Lol. And if some should have been behind bars due to fraud and scam it definitely should have been the ones in charge of Neurovita, but instead they can enjoy nice long vacations in their nice little dachas down by the Black Sea by huge truckloads of money given to them by hopeful western patients. I saw “Professor” Andrej Brjukovetskij from the “clinic” Neurovita on TV not to long time ago and there was no limit when it came to the types of diseases and injuries he could cure, he claimed that 80% of all the patients at the clinic got better? They had patients there with SCI, Alzheimer etc. and were also recently starting to treat patients that were in coma. 80% of those? Go figure. He claimed that paralyzed people could walk after the treatments. I have known a couple of Russians, they say westerners are the most naïve people here on this earth; I am starting to think they are right. How can a chronic SCI be treated by taking some blood out of the bloodstream in an arm and then be injected into the bloodstream again and supposedly cure such complex injuries? And when western scientists, researchers and doctors say this is a fraud why don’t people listen? And it has nothing to do with competition between those Russian “doctors” and western researchers, because there is no competition. It is absurd. And instead of giving away the money here I can suggest to donate it to sound research, this will speed up a cure more than to give away money to the bandits in discussion here. Thanks Oxygen.
    Last edited by Leif; 11-11-2006 at 02:13 PM.

hi there

how to prevent umans being used as a rats??

start using brain as Leif said , but sometimes you really want to recover fast and you think only about walking and often we do not think about frauds and other....

My foolishness, Leif.