Thread: Clothing Survey

Cyn9

Clothing Survey

Hi everyone,

I'm a graduate student in fashion merchandising at the Academy of Art University. I'm working on my thesis, which is creating fashionable jeans for wheelchair users. I have done some research in the market, and am trying to develop a product that is much more fashionable than that which is out there now, while including comfortable aspects as well. I've noticed that Rolli-Moden is going out of business, and I don't know of many other options out there.

I've come up with a consumer survey, and I'd appreciate any and all feedback I can get. I can't post the survey, so here's my e-mail: cynsheets@hotmail.com. Please contact me if you're interested in taking the survey. It's a few pages long, but is extremely important to the development stage of this product. Thanks so much for your time.

Have you checked out USA Jeans?

(KLD)

Cyn9
    I have checked out USA Jeans, but I really appreciate the info. I'm looking to put together some jeans that are a lot more fashionable than those by way of garment washing, thread detailing, etc. Do you consider that to be one of the more popular apparel web sites?

Sounds good Cyn, good luck.
    T7-8 since Feb 2005

Cyn9
    Would you like to take the survey. I can e-mail it to you if you're interested. It probably takes five to ten minutes, topcs.

I did already actually ..... just finished talking to you by email. Just posted here to bump this up for the new posts page. Forgot that my name isn't here.
    Last edited by sjean423; 11-03-2006 at 08:37 PM.
    T7-8 since Feb 2005

Cyn9
    Oops. Didn't recognize you. Thanks again for all the helpful info.

Thats OK cyn .... my name here doesn't match my email
    T7-8 since Feb 2005