Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Vampires a Mathematical Impossibility, Scientist Says

Quote Originally Posted by Lindox
    That is a fun thread.
    But I really think and didn't want to put my thoughts in the fun thread that everyone has a clock inside.
    Why the clocks run differently won't change the basics of the clock itself.

Even when I was a child I never slept more then a couple of hours max without waking up. NEVER. Still don't. Even after a couple of drinks..or even a sleeping aid. Max three hours with the additional helpers.

I don't consider myself grumpy due to this..I wake up wide eyed and ready to move.

So the clock ticks differently with each person.
    Hormones..maybe. But that wouldn't explain why people are different in sleep patterns as a child on into adulthood.

Could polio have had something to do with it..maybe. But what difference does it make? The clock ticks on.
    Hey Lindox, you are not grumpy at all and it was not my intention to say so as for the hint above here, quite the opposite in fact if I should say something in that direction, Okay, I say it this way, you are not grumpy at all and in fact quite opposite to grumpiness behaviours, I just wanted to point you towards a thread other than politics you could have had a lot to contributed in. Sorry if it was felt otherwise. - But the question here is; who is Professor Costas Efthimious? And how did he do his calculations whit the axis of his vampire and human equation crossing theorem – that’s the question? And can some prove him wrong? I guess the very silent and much appreciated professor Efthimiou’s have given away some clues as for this. - What will be the equation giving the silent professors answers the fastest way in math?

I don't know Leif.
    They only come out at night and sleep all day..maybe they just wake up cranky and need something to perk them up..thus blood. Coffee must not give them the same kick.

How would have a few vampires infected people they never had the chance to meet..people of the day.
    Even in the oldest of days people had protections in the form of dogs so they could sleep peacefully in the night.

Of course vampires were from bats so they could fly into your house at night..well all winter long the windows are shut and if they flew thru them they would not be flying much after that. And when they landed on the floor knocked out from breaking the glass..the dog would have eaten them..no more vampire.

Even plagues couldn't infect everybody and they were more able to enter a person at any time of the day and night..and this professor didn't put into account there might be a very large population with anti-vampire genes...gee this is a long winded bunch of baloney isn't it?
    Last edited by Lindox; 10-28-2006 at 06:46 PM.
    Life isn't about getting thru the storm but learning to dance in the rain.

of course the researcher has based his study on a false premise. He should know that vampires do not kill a fresh victim every time they need blood but rather return night after night to gather blood from the same living person who never realises what is happening as they are put into a state of hypnotic trance. A relationship between a vampire and his/her living source of nutrients can last for years much the same as the realtionship between Condoleeza Rice and George Bush which I beleive is exactly this type of relationship. That woman really does chill me to the bone, I am sure she is one of the undead. I would like to get her near some holy water or a mirror.

Lind'

Most bath men does (most women also). But, no caffeine because then the stay up more than necessary, this is the reason I don’t drink coffee on Saturdays because I don’t want to get some sleep on a Thursday. But as for vampires - they are very clever no matter where they come from; you have to watch their eyes when they say - how are you - you want a coffee? This is how you can sort out the fakes from the real ones (the ones drinking just coffee and the other ones I mean). WhoooOOO0000OOOooo.

why nobody mentioned dracula and transilvania .dracula castle is 40 miles away from my home city.
    • Dum spiro, spero.
      • Translation: "As long as I breathe, I hope."

Quote Originally Posted by IanTPoulter
    of course the researcher has based his study on a false premise. He should know that vampires do not kill a fresh victim every time they need blood but rather return night after night to gather blood from the same living person who never realises what is happening as they are put into a state of hypnotic trance. A relationship between a vampire and his/her living source of nutrients can last for years much the same as the realtionship between Condoleeza Rice and George Bush which I beleive is exactly this type of relationship. That woman really does chill me to the bone, I am sure she is one of the undead. I would like to get her near some holy water or a mirror.
    Condoleezza seems to do OK in here job whatever that is, but she is working hard, not my bat thought? If not for Bush she probably could do a lot of good, she got on the wrong horse. Not here fault, she was lured. Whoopy a looh- gost riders and so on.....

I'm a vampire.

The sun in DC nearly baked me to a crisp.
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Quote Originally Posted by Leif
    Lind'

Most bath men does (most women also). But, no caffeine because then the stay up more than necessary, this is the reason I don’t drink coffee on Saturdays because I don’t want to get some sleep on a Thursday. But as for vampires - they are very clever no matter where they come from; you have to watch their eyes when they say - how are you - you want a coffee? This is how you can sort out the fakes from the real ones (the ones drinking just coffee and the other ones I mean). WhoooOOO0000OOOooo.
    The question is WHAT are you drinking?
    I am having Arrowhead EST. 1894 Mountain Spring Water.
    Life isn't about getting thru the storm but learning to dance in the rain.

Quote Originally Posted by Lindox
    The question is WHAT are you drinking?
    I am having Arrowhead EST. 1894 Mountain Spring Water.
    I am the reincarnation of what right-wingers really want to do… here is the code word; Whiskey Alpha Alpha and Cheers, like a bat out of hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Edwards
    I'm a vampire.

The sun in DC nearly baked me to a crisp.
    No storm yet?