Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: need to talk to someone!!!

need to talk to someone!!!

I think I'm in the wrong part of the forum. I sometimes just need to vent and maybe even get advice from people who know exactly what I'm going thru. It's hard to talk to people who have never been where I am at. I always get the " I know it's hard, but...". I just feel like saying "Yeah, it's hard...period. You can stop right there". They mean well, but they could not begin to understand. I don't want psych therapy. I just want to talk, maybe even yell a little.

Feel free to "yell" and "vent" on CareCure. I'm not sure if you meant you wanted to speak to people in person or scream at them over the internet. You can post to the "life" forum for venting, "pain" for pain management, "care" for health/medical concerns.

Sometimes there are people in chat (usually later in the evening), accessible by clicking "A/V Chat" or "FlashChat."

Are there local support groups in your area? You might contact Santa Clara Valley Med to inquire if there are support groups near you.
    Daniel

Talk to me. It will be your best decision you ever made.

Like Dan_nc says, these forums are the only place I'm aware of that are set up just for you, with a wealth of knowledge and experience that people are eager to share with you. You will find that your own experiences are an asset: as others help you, you can help them, too - it's sorta like the Three Musketeers - "one for all and all for one." So vent away. You can be sure that some people here know exactly what you're talking about.
    - Richard

Vent all you want here. If you bring the whine, I'll bring the cheese and crackers.

Quote Originally Posted by rfbdorf
    Like Dan_nc says, these forums are the only place I'm aware of that are set up just for you, with a wealth of knowledge and experience that people are eager to share with you. You will find that your own experiences are an asset: as others help you, you can help them, too - it's sorta like the Three Musketeers - "one for all and all for one." So vent away. You can be sure that some people here know exactly what you're talking about.
    - Richard
    I agree absolutely. Finding this website was like striking gold. Tiff

You guys put a lump in my throat. People come here when they need us, and vanish when they don't. But through it all I guess Carecure serves its purpose.

Vent away. The rest of us certainly do.

What do you want to talk about or vent? I'll start I lost most of my pics last night in football (except for the Falcons) I almost busted a leg bag, I was in a hurry to make may pics (bad choice) Then I got drunk and I'll be dang it was time to go to work again and do another Monday.

Yesterday, I went to marine world for frightfest with my son and boyfriend. A guy was talking to someone a wasn't paying attention. He fell on me. I saw fire in my boyfriend's eyes. The guy almost got knocked out. I had to try to calm him down. Two more people almost ran into me also. I was on the defense and ready to punch the next person that I thought was about to run into me. I'm just like, peoples kids are as low to the ground as I am. If they fell on someones child they would definetely hear about it. It was very frustrating. I don't always have bad things to say, sometimes I can't help it. Every day is a challenge

kkmay,Your words of inspiration are my favorite so far. Also, why will it be the best decision I ever made. Please, try to keep the God talk to a minimum. I do believe, but if I hear one more person say"god dosen't put more on you then you can handle". I will scream. That is so not true.
    Last edited by Crybaby2025; 10-24-2006 at 04:33 AM.