Catastrophic Illness Program For Adults in NH paid for my standing frame. I'm so excited. I really didn't think they'd give me the whole 2500 dollars since last year I was only approved for 600. It really helps us out. If anyone lives in NH I strongly suggest you apply to be approved for the program--once approved you can get up to 2500 $ a year. Having a standing frame at home really helps us out--one less trip in Boston for therapy and I can take the 2500 dollars off my credit card.

Here's the info for the the fund if you live in NH take advantage of it :

"The Catastrophic Illness Program (CIP) is a state funded program designed to provide financial assistance to individual adults with the specific medical conditions of cancer, hemophilia, end stage renal disease, cystic fibrosis, spinal cord injuries, and multiple sclerosis. Available assistance is limited to $2500 per client per fiscal year, (July 1 through June 30), based on income and resources.

All inquiries to the program or applications for assistance should be directed to the CIP Program Coordinator, at 1-800-852-3345 ext. 4495.

Once a determination has been made as to his/her acceptance or denial to the program the applicant will be notified in writing. Normally, if the applicant is accepted, the CIP office will request direct billing from the medical provider and will in turn make payment to the provider, subject to the availability of funds. If the applicant is denied, the application is kept on file should he/she become eligible in the future."