Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Just moaning .... :)

OK, I´ll put my flame retardant suit as I type this, but here goes:
    Things that happen all at once are not a coincidence. What is life hinting at you? What are YOU hinting at life?
    Why do you get out of the house during your sleep, rather than, say, into the kitchen or attic?
    Why do you look for Stanley and not for your son, for example?
    Why did you sustain a fracture, rather than a bump? Why basilar, the worst possible fracture?
    Note I am not saying you did any of these things on purpose. I know you did not.
    But overall, what are these events communicating to you?
    Because they are communicating something.
    Dreams will give you plenty of clues. Write down your dreams after you wake up.
    Good luck and much healing.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_nc
    oh don't say that ...
    "just when you think your luck can't get any worse ...."

Ami, glad you're having a better day.
    OH Ami,

I almost don't dare post again!

Hope you are feeling better. Glad your mom is there for you ......even if you M-I-L isn't.
    T7-8 since Feb 2005

No flames, but honest to god, I think it's just really shitty luck. Head injuries injure your brain so I don't thihnk it is teling me antyting in particular. And, btw, my son wasn't home at the time - hasn't been for oofer a week becaue i am not capable to care for hin now That's how i know I'm still a good mama ... i cared enough to have him elsewhere until i heal.

any other update: I keep sleepwalking, but we now have a very elaborate systjme set up to stop me and it appearst to be working

OK, bye all.

Quote Originally Posted by Cripply
    OK, I´ll put my flame retardant suit as I type this, but here goes:
    Things that happen all at once are not a coincidence. What is life hinting at you? What are YOU hinting at life?
    Why do you get out of the house during your sleep, rather than, say, into the kitchen or attic?
    Why do you look for Stanley and not for your son, for example?
    Why did you sustain a fracture, rather than a bump? Why basilar, the worst possible fracture?
    Note I am not saying you did any of these things on purpose. I know you did not.
    But overall, what are these events communicating to you?
    Because they are communicating something.
    Dreams will give you plenty of clues. Write down your dreams after you wake up.
    Good luck and much healing.
    and thanks for the well wishes.
    Last edited by zillazangel; 10-25-2006 at 10:02 PM.
    Wife of Chad (C4/5 since 1988), mom of a great teenager

Amy,
    I think the reason you probably go looking for the dog is because you have to be hyper-vigilant with him during your waking hours... he is hanging out in that subconsious worry area Your son isn't a "problem" so he isn't the first thing you jump up to look for. If he were still a needy baby, it would probably be him that you were looking for! It makes total sense to me. I also believe that everything happens for a reason, and not always a reason we can figure out. Heck, God might have been trying to tell you to slow down and take a damn break for a while... you weren't listening so he slowed your butt down for a few days Hope you know I say that in fun. You will be fine with a little rest (which you needed anyway!) Get well soon.