Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: pain meds online

Happy Friday! - I watched Davinci's Code Movie. . .

Hello everyone, I hope that you are all feeling well. I am new at chatting/getting on forums and I apologize to everone that I offended by my other posts.
    Anyway, I watched Davinci's Code the other night. I thought it was good but I liked the book better. How about ya'll?

Banned
    Can you send me the name of that site? I've been under a PM for over 5 years. They balled you dry by making come back every month and pay their rediculous fees just to tell you nothing and write your script. I'm so tired of feeling like I'm some kind of druggy going in for a fix. I just want pain relief on a continual basis. My body has grown immune to the low dose of morphine that's prescribed each month. Nothing else is being done! I can't take Percocet because they make me drunk and dopey. I can't function as it is. I don't like the high feeling. Morpine is the only thing that helps. I'm a freaking disabled war vet. Never complained when I, a female, went to war. Spent 8 months of my like that I can never get back nor can I erase the images from my head. Now I'm paying for serving my country! Sorry! Didn't mean to rant. Please send the info pljames74 at g mail dot com. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Pljames74 View Post
    Can you send me the name of that site? I've been under a PM for over 5 years. They balled you dry by making come back every month and pay their rediculous fees just to tell you nothing and write your script. I'm so tired of feeling like I'm some kind of druggy going in for a fix. I just want pain relief on a continual basis. My body has grown immune to the low dose of morphine that's prescribed each month. Nothing else is being done! I can't take Percocet because they make me drunk and dopey. I can't function as it is. I don't like the high feeling. Morpine is the only thing that helps. I'm a freaking disabled war vet. Never complained when I, a female, went to war. Spent 8 months of my like that I can never get back nor can I erase the images from my head. Now I'm paying for serving my country! Sorry! Didn't mean to rant. Please send the info pljames74 at g mail dot com. Thanks.
    Do you have a SCI? Your profile says you have "Sac nerve" damage, but I am not familiar with that term.

Regardless, this thread is over 8 years old, and the person you are addressing is not clear, but if it is the spammer above, they are not going to be responding to your response.

(KLD)