Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 59

Thread: In Pain---------

  1. #1

    In Pain---------

    I'm just getting back from the dentist.Got 3 bottom T out.1 broke in 3 piece's.Kinnda messup,I had to lean my chair back so hecould work around me.I go back next week to get 3 top one's pulled.On my way to being toothless.
    Be yourself!!!
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/vandamnwcbb/
    BMF Sports & LiftWithoutLimits
    Sponsored Athlete
    http://www.bmfsports.com/ATHLETES.php
    www.genegvd.com

  2. #2
    Banned adi chicago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    near dracula castle
    Posts
    9,508
    i feel sorry van damn.hope you feel better soon.
    • Dum spiro, spero.
      • Translation: "As long as I breathe, I hope."

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by adi chicago
    i feel sorry van damn.hope you feel better soon.
    Thanks adi---I couldn't log in for some reason.I can't eat anything hard for awhile.Damn,no hooters.
    Be yourself!!!
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/vandamnwcbb/
    BMF Sports & LiftWithoutLimits
    Sponsored Athlete
    http://www.bmfsports.com/ATHLETES.php
    www.genegvd.com

  4. #4
    Banned adi chicago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    near dracula castle
    Posts
    9,508
    Quote Originally Posted by van damn
    Thanks adi---I couldn't log in for some reason.I can't eat anything hard for awhile.Damn,no hooters.
    hang in there my friend ,maybe one day will go to hooters.
    my beer is heineken at hooters.
    • Dum spiro, spero.
      • Translation: "As long as I breathe, I hope."

  5. #5
    Aaaarrrgghhh, I'm sorry. Invest in good falsies, ok? I'll try to not make any toothless jokes until you're feeling a bit better.

  6. #6
    Feel better soon, Van Damn.

    Had serious dental work done over a year ago. As I don't take pain meds, I was numbed during a root canal and went with nada pain meds afterwards. I found Tylenol and ice on my face for the first 24 hours worked pretty well. My dentist knows I'm in recovery from an addiction to opiates, so he knows not to prescribe anything.

    He suggested ice in a ziplock bag wrapped in a towel on my face to help with pain and swelling for the first 24 hours. I was sick at my stomach and had the headache from hell, most likely from pain, but made it okay.

    It wasn't an extraction, but was still mouth trauma. I was able to eat soup, puddings, mashed potatoes, milk shakes. Friends made sure I had soft, easy to eat, no chewing required foods.

    Think of Baby Peanut if the pain gets to be too much. Distraction and thinking of good things seems to help.

    Heal well and fast, Van Damn.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by betheny
    Aaaarrrgghhh, I'm sorry. Invest in good falsies, ok? I'll try to not make any toothless jokes until you're feeling a bit better.
    Thanks betheny--wow 36 and soon needing falsies.Well I won't have to floss-lol
    Be yourself!!!
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/vandamnwcbb/
    BMF Sports & LiftWithoutLimits
    Sponsored Athlete
    http://www.bmfsports.com/ATHLETES.php
    www.genegvd.com

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by LaMemChose
    Feel better soon, Van Damn.

    Had serious dental work done over a year ago. As I don't take pain meds, I was numbed during a root canal and went with nada pain meds afterwards. I found Tylenol and ice on my face for the first 24 hours worked pretty well. My dentist knows I'm in recovery from an addiction to opiates, so he knows not to prescribe anything.

    He suggested ice in a ziplock bag wrapped in a towel on my face to help with pain and swelling for the first 24 hours. I was sick at my stomach and had the headache from hell, most likely from pain, but made it okay.

    It wasn't an extraction, but was still mouth trauma. I was able to eat soup, puddings, mashed potatoes, milk shakes. Friends made sure I had soft, easy to eat, no chewing required foods.

    Think of Baby Peanut if the pain gets to be too much. Distraction and thinking of good things seems to help.

    Heal well and fast, Van Damn.
    Thanks LaMemChose---I don't take much pain meds either.Usuallt Advil or Tylenol for pain.I drink muscle milk to up my protein intake so I should be good.Wife got me a bunch of soup and pudding.Me and peanut can eat the same stuff.
    Be yourself!!!
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/vandamnwcbb/
    BMF Sports & LiftWithoutLimits
    Sponsored Athlete
    http://www.bmfsports.com/ATHLETES.php
    www.genegvd.com

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by adi chicago
    hang in there my friend ,maybe one day will go to hooters.
    my beer is heineken at hooters.
    I drink budweiser or crown/7.
    Be yourself!!!
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/vandamnwcbb/
    BMF Sports & LiftWithoutLimits
    Sponsored Athlete
    http://www.bmfsports.com/ATHLETES.php
    www.genegvd.com

  10. #10
    Feel better advil is great for pain hope you feel better anty
    Be always determined in Life and Love

Similar Threads

  1. DREZ for brachial plexus avulsions
    By Wise Young in forum Pain
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-03-2013, 03:54 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-28-2004, 01:15 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-01-2003, 03:35 PM
  4. Pain centers and clinics
    By antiquity in forum Pain
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-19-2002, 09:44 PM
  5. Article on the state of pain research
    By David Berg in forum Pain
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-29-2001, 09:22 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •