Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wheel of Fortune

Wheel of Fortune

So Wheel of Fortune will be coming to Charleston for tryouts this weekend. I wonder if they'll let me play?
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Edwards
    So Wheel of Fortune will be coming to Charleston for tryouts this weekend. I wonder if they'll let me play?
    If not we should boycott there butts.
    Be yourself!!!
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/vandamnwcbb/
    BMF Sports & LiftWithoutLimits
    Sponsored Athlete
    http://www.bmfsports.com/ATHLETES.php
    www.genegvd.com

Steven one time there was a man in a wheelchair he brought his brother with him to spin. He picked all the letters. Go for it Good luck anty
    Be always determined in Life and Love

Thanks Anty. I'm hoping they'll let me be on a partner show or something like that. I'd like to win a big payday for my parents, and an awesome car that I can trade in for a cool accessible vehicle.
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

A friend of mine who has a T10 ASIA A injury was on the show about 12 years ago. Go for it!

(KLD)

Steven--that would be awesome! I've watched that show since I was little. We sit do. Kinda a race between us to see who can it fastest here. Me or my dad usually. Good luck!
    If there is light
    it will find
    you

--Charles Bukowski

Whatever you do DO NOT BUY a vowel after the first letter!!! That just annoys me like you wouldn't believe. Is that E in the word THE really going to help you when you only have one other letter up there? Everyone does it though!!!
    "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today." ~ James Dean
    http://www.kristi-allen.com

If it's a huge puzzle, I'd buy the E. I want the $100k prize for my parents.

I'll provide an update after the tryouts.

From the local FAQ:

How does it work?
    • There are three shows at a Wheelmobile event. Each show lasts approximately one hour.

• Shows will be held during each event day at 11 AM, 12:30 PM, and 2 PM.

• You do not need to arrive hours in advance. We will distribute applications approximately one hour before each show.

• Everyone who comes to a Wheelmobile event will receive a color-coded application. The color of the application tells you what time the show you are eligible for will begin.

• Fill out your application and drop it in a nearby receptacle. Just before show time, we will put all the applications in a gold drum that sits on the stage.

• When the show begins, our Wheelmobile host will pick applications at random from the drum and call participants up to the stage (in groups of five) to play the game.

• On stage, we will do a brief interview with each contestant and play a version of the Wheel of Fortune Speed-Up Round.

• Each person who comes up to the stage will be evaluated as a potential contestant for the show. At the end of the puzzle, all contestants on stage will be awarded a prize (Wheel of Fortune hats, t-shirts and duffle bags are just some of the stuff you might win).

• Wheel of Fortune is looking for good game players who are energetic, enthusiastic and fun. This is your opportunity to shine. Show us what you’ve got!

• After all the Wheelmobile events in the Charleston area have been conducted, we will choose the people we believe will be the best candidates for the show (based on their overall performance on stage) to take part in a final round of auditions. These final auditions will take place in Charleston in November 2006.

• We will get as many people up to the stage as we can. However, we know there will many more folks at Wheelmobile events than we can possibly audition. For this reason, we will reserve some slots in the final auditions for those individuals who attended Wheelmobile events but did not make it up to the stage. After all Wheelmobile events have been conducted, we will draw a number of names at random from all the applications we receive in the Charleston area to award these slots.

• If you are invited to the final auditions, you will receive a letter or e-mail within a few weeks after our last Wheelmobile event.
    Hrm. If I can't get on stage because I'm in a wheelchair, I should get free entry into the final auditions.

Tapings are in January.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Edwards
    From the local FAQ:

Hrm. If I can't get on stage because I'm in a wheelchair, I should get free entry into the final auditions.

Tapings are in January.
    Just look out for that guy with the hook; I hear it's electrified for contrary gimps.
    "The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder."
    J.B.S.Haldane