Thread: Going on hol in 2 weeks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Going on hol in 2 weeks

Im going on holiday in 2 weeks and as you know in the UK there are resrictions with what you can take on the plane. And as i wear a legbag and will probably need to empty it, what can i empty it into? Im not sure if i can take an empty bottle on the plane. This is stupid its not as if i can get up and go to the bog is it!
    I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past, so one way to get the most out of life is to look at it as an adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by knightrider
    i wear a legbag and will probably need to empty it, what can i empty it into? Im not sure if i can take an empty bottle on the plane.
    The best thing for you to do is to call the airline you are using directly. Go to their website and look up their specific interpretation of the current rules. If you find anything that spells out what works for you, print it out and take it with you on the plane.

I can't imagine that an empty bottle is a problem, but you should be able to get one from a flight attendant once you're on the plane, too.

C.