Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: lost of 1 of our own

It saddens me to read this post…on several occasions I chatted with Queen and I always enjoyed her great attitude and wit. She will be missed here at CC.

Queen was a beautiful person, inside and out.

This is very sad news. Sending healing thoughts and prayers to the family, friends and CC community.

I hope to participate in a memorial fund of some type; maybe something to the ChinaNet or Baylor program.

I think her last post was the one in Members Pictures. It needs to be saved some way so that it can always be easily seen.

Long Live The Queen!!!
    William M.
    T 6/7 Complete - 4/20/74

This is absolutely awful! Queen is such an awesome person! So kind and caring and helpful and witty! She's the kind of person that made me feel like I'd known her all my life. I hate this! I'm going to miss her so much. This is like some horrible nightmare.

My prayers are with her family and friends.
    "I just want you to know, it was the best time ever." J.F.F.

Marsha was among the sweetest and most positive of members. All her problems and yet she always had a smile and attitude of better days to come. How she loved her cat Snow.

Anty, I recall our long morning chats on the old Flash with you and Marsha and Medic from Michigan and Duramater. Those days when we comforted eachother about the changes in our lives. Marsha (Queen) never failed to lighten the mood.

It does not surprise me she is an organ donor. Giving until its over.

I will miss her.

John
    "Hope is like a road in the country; there was never a road, but when many people walk on it, the road comes into existence." Lin Yutang

Exclamation From her son Micah to all CareCure Members......

I thank all of you who have posted, reading your comments about my mother made me cry which I am trying not to do right now. (Kind of hard to type.) I cant tell you how much all of you and this group ment to her it seemed like she was always on here and always talking to me about threads on here. I can tell you this is very hard for me right now I loved my mother so much the only saving grace for me was I talked to her on the phone that morning and was able to end the phone call with I LOVE YOU MOM. Life is so short and fleeting even if you are angry with some one you care about remember to still tell them you love them because it might just be your last chance, you never know. And to ANTY: my mother loved you like a sister she was allways telling me how you were doing and what you were up to and she looked forward to your phone calls every day, and i think you helped her keep her sanity and I thank you for that.

GOD Bless you all and thankyou for your prayres and thoughts they will be passed on to the rest of the family. I will be busy over the next few days with somthing I am very much dreading because at 29 I never thought and I feel I should not have to bury a parent so if you would like to cantact or send flowers please contact ANTY. SHE LOVED YOU ALL SO FOR HER SAKE LOVE ONE AN OTHER.

Sencerly
    Micah Carr
    " LONG LIVE THE QUEEN "

PS. at around 5:00pm today October 7th my mother passed away.
    Last edited by queen; 10-08-2006 at 12:41 AM.
    Your life is what you make it, and only you have that choice!

My deepest sympathy to the family and all here that knew Queen. I loved her posts.

Tears...such a beautiful woman.
    "I want to make a difference! However small it may be~ as long as it's a positive one, then this is what my life will have been about and I will go knowing I did my best.~ T.

Oh, I am stunned! This is beyond words. Wise.