Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: ((( SOB )))) this is what I get ... Chad is extremely ill

Give Chad a hug from all of us in cyber space. We are pulling for you 3.
    Know that you are surrounded by prayers and positive thoughts.
    Every day I wake up is a good one

Ami...

Our hugs and love to you and Chad....

Sieg and Don

Glad to hear things are starting to look up for Chad, Ami!! Hang in there, things WILL keep getting better.

~The 3 of you are in my prayers for a smooth and speedy recovery.

He's strong Ami.........years of practice......and he's got you. Triple strength. Stay strong
    C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

Quote Originally Posted by zillazangel
    Bad karma, it's what I get for being so petty.
    Karma means action. Did you act in a way to cause harm to your husband? It certainly sounds like you did just the opposite and are there to help him when he needs it. Trust me, if venting had a direct, negative effect, everyone around me would be toasty around the edges.

Best wishes to your family for a speedy healing.

C.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendell
    Ami, if you weren't such a good person who loves Chad so much, you wouldn't be kicking yourself over what you said. A bad person with no heart wouldn't care. Be kind to yourself and give yourself room to be human, cause it was just a very normal human thing.

Hugs -
    Melissa
    Melissa summed up my thoughts perfectly.

Chad, ****** and yourself are in my prayers. Vancomyacin may take a while to work, but it usually does the trick. My bladder has been MRSA-free since I was given Vancomyacin (2 years and counting!).

Chris.

Edited name by Betheny.
    Last edited by betheny; 10-06-2006 at 03:44 PM.
    Have you ever seen a human heart? It looks like a fist wrapped in blood! Larry in 'Closer', a play by Partick Marber

Quote Originally Posted by dan_nc
    I got the following text message from Ami:

"Chad is improving!!! I think he is out of danger zone & just needs time 2 heal. Yay 4 vancomycin. In hospital 4 a week probably."

(4:14pm Pacific Time)

I'm sure Ami & Chad appreciates all the prayers and kind thoughts. Please keep them in your prayers.

Thanks Dan! This is why I came to CC today, to hopefully find the above message! Thanks for posting it!

Way to go Chad and Ami! This is good news! Keeping you guys in my prayers!
    "I just want you to know, it was the best time ever." J.F.F.

Somehow I missed this thread - but was just in time for some better news. Hope he continues to improve. Healing thoughts from Canada.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

HE IS MASSIVELY IMPROVED!!!!!!!!! Oh my god, you cannot believe how he improved. He is being DISCHARGED today!!!!!!!! I am in total - good - shock!!!!!!!!!!!! Lots of exclamation points, sorry, but I'm punch drunk happy exhausted running on adrenaline crashing thrilled.

You are all the best, I want to respond idividually but no time. But Tina, I got your voicemail, ((( thank you ))). And thank you SO much for all the posts here, it's the first time I've seen them and it means so much to me.

The docs were stunned (their words) at his improvement. They could not believe their eyes hardly at the incredible healing that took place overnight last night. I really believe in miracles now. Chad and I have seen alot of things through the years, Chad more than me of course, but this was the worst infection he had ever had. The doctors were very carefully prepping me for the worst and it was just surreal and I was in a zombie like state. Then this happened and I just am not even through dealing with the shock of just how sick he was.

I think I'm rambling, I'll stop now. I'm at the hopsital posting, will be taking a nap right after this post and will let you know tomorrow how he is doing.

Thank you, thakn you, thank you, thank you. I love you all!!!

(thanx bethany )
    Last edited by zillazangel; 10-06-2006 at 07:49 PM.
    Wife of Chad (C4/5 since 1988), mom of a great teenager

All the good thoughts and prayers so glad chads doing better anty
    Be always determined in Life and Love