Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 13 years ago today/tomorrow..........

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

13 years ago today/tomorrow..........

Yep......the big 1 3, whoop de doo.........I don't think I've ever shared crash pics on the net before a few days ago. Least not that I remember so here ya are..........I've been way down low BUT I'm on my way back up people!!!!!!!!! LOOOOOOK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a 10 year old lexi http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b149/tbird3ts/gym.jpg notice the abs

The car I was in http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...s/wreckcar.jpg

In T.I.C.U http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...3ts/wreck1.jpg

and my very first meeting with my lil bro's and sis.....lights were on but no one was home, lol http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...d3ts/wreck.jpg

What medal did you get for gymnastics? The other ones tear my heart out. Poor baby

*moment of silence*

wow, lexi. thirteen.

I'm just reminded of that John Lennon quote, "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Life happens.

Thanks for sharing your anniversary thoughts with your CareCure family Lexi. We love you.
    Daniel

Hey you, I'm glad you're still around.

You've become a great friend over the years and I feel we can really relate to eachother on a lot of levels.
    We can have 'issues' together.
    Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

WOW, 13.. glad that you are on the way back up girl..

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

I'm sorry to see the journey you had but hopefully the future is brighter.

One for bad, two for good (Dustin Hoffman, Rainman). Glad you're here Lex.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

i believe this is first post you've shared so much with cc. way to go, lex

Holy crap Lexi, you've come a long way. I think you're pretty incredible, but you already know that.....I say we celebrate your incredibleness (ess....for good measure) by taking a second trip to Australia, capish?

Seriously though, you have bounced back from something that was quite devestating and although you hear the average Joe say it all the time, I really do think that is incredible because to a certain degree I know how hard it can be.

Stay strong Miss Thang

Quote Originally Posted by KiranA
    I say we celebrate your incredibleness (ess....for good measure) by taking a second trip to Australia, capish?
    The question is, can Australia handle two CareCure hotties at once?

I never knew 10-year-olds could have tight bodies - abs of steel baby! I always look at photos of 7-year-old Chris dressed in his little rugby outfit and wonder - what would I have looked like as an adult? I guess we both had our sporting aspirations stolen from us. Damn it, I just want a single picture of 25-year-old able-bodied Chris...

I'm glad to hear you're on your way up. I'll take cover.

Chris.
    Have you ever seen a human heart? It looks like a fist wrapped in blood! Larry in 'Closer', a play by Partick Marber