Page 6 of 53 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Internet Pictures

i don't kill them , i just have one of the boys find where they're nesting and destroy the nest before they lay eggs. the new law in Ohio is you can destroy the nest with eggs. after they hatch off limits. things are dime a dozen. 30 years ago it was cool to see flocks coming and going from Canada. they are a migrating bird , but for the most part they don't migrate any more. as far as the poop , it is great fertilizer. until the rain washes into the pond and the algae loves the stuff. if it gets bad you can't even fish in it. there pretty birds on somebody else pond lol.
    oh well

Riding real close to the edge

close to the edge.

If you had a beak like this

i don't know what that bird does with that beak , but it looks like he means bussiness. amazing so many birds with different types of beaks for different purposes. big woodpeckers always amazed me how they don't get a massive headache. i did some research on it. it was pretty cool.
    oh well

Quote Originally Posted by kenf
    i don't know what that bird does with that beak , but it looks like he means bussiness. amazing so many birds with different types of beaks for different purposes. big woodpeckers always amazed me how they don't get a massive headache. i did some research on it. it was pretty cool.
    Kenf, I think that something that garish can only be for attracting members of the opposite sex. Speaking of which, here is an evocative picture

http://foto.mail.ru/mail/-etc-/su2/s-492.jpg

it's a bomb, it's a bomb... (IT loks like g.w.bushy when he is standing near putin)

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Young
    If you had a beak like this
    Then my pecker would get a lot more attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Young
    Anybody have a Gas-X?