Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: STUPID people!!!!!

STUPID people!!!!!

I just wanted to share this with you to see if other people experience the same thing often.

I just returned home from Lowe's with my wife, picked up a few things for the house. When we pulled into the parking lot, ( mind you Saturday mid morning, nice sunny day) the lot was pretty full. We drove around looking for a Handicap spot, when the women in front of us turned into the spot we were headed for. I noticed no tag on the plate, or one in the windshield. I told my wife to wait a minute, I wanted to see if she had a tag. Women jumps out, when she came around the back of the car I asked her if she had a tag. She replied!!

This is my uncle's car, he has a tag in the glove box. I replied, there is nobody with you.

She said, the car has a tag!

I said, the tag is for him, not you! He has to be with you in order for you to park here.

She replies, oh well, and shrugged her shoulders. By this time the old temp was starting to rise.

I told here I would just call the cops and have her car towed. This really pissed her off. Next thing out of her mouth was, My husband is a State Trooper, go ahead. Like this was suppose to scare me. I guess if she gets a ticket it's no problem for her to get it fixed.

I told her if her husband was a trooper she should know better, and then she walked off.

After we parked and got out, maybe five minutes, we were making our way to the entrance when her comes out stupid woman. She looked at me and said, Did you call them, Did you call the cops!

I said, even better, I took a picture of your illegally parked car with no tag, and I am going to post it on the web sight " Stupid People.com " with a short comment for everyone to see. The women then just walked off, I guess she didn't know what to say.

I have come across people before, and alot of the time they will move and find another spot. It's just this women really struck a nerve, with her stupidity.

Or, maybe I am just venting!!

you're right, she's an ass. i would have stuck nails under her tires for when she backs up.

i'm just so giving like that.
    Never take life seriously, nobody gets out alive anyway

Frank's blog:
    http://www.franktalk-scurry.blogspot.com
    My regular blog:
    http://www.ithinkithinktoomuchblog.blogspot.com

I quit worrying about where other people park a long time ago. It used to really piss me off when I saw someone park in a HC spot and get out and run into the store, but not anymore.

Now I just park out away and take up 2 spots if I have to, so I have room to get my WC in and out.

Quote Originally Posted by In the wind
    I quit worrying about where other people park a long time ago. It used to really piss me off when I saw someone park in a HC spot and get out and run into the store, but not anymore.

Now I just park out away and take up 2 spots if I have to, so I have room to get my WC in and out.
    Same here. Seems the fire goes away after many years of watching folks abuse the handicapped spots. I just don't give a good goddamn anymore and I park far away where I don't even have to see the handicapped spots, or the multitude of lazy ass people who aren't in need that park there.

you're right, she's an ass. i would have stuck nails under her tires for when she backs up.

i'm just so giving like that.
    Lmao
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

so... why didn't you call the cops? she needs her ass beat, then ran over.. i'm not vicious like cali girl is..

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

why didn't you call cops? i have. they get $250 ticket here. don't expect changes if you take no action.

I would have let "my little attack quad" lose

carman767,

The lady you are talking about is beyond "stupid"; she is: an arrogant, unfeeling, self-absorbed bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck
    I would have let "my little attack quad" lose
    your little attack quad wouldn't happen to be carrying around a pack of nails, would she?
    Never take life seriously, nobody gets out alive anyway

Frank's blog:
    http://www.franktalk-scurry.blogspot.com
    My regular blog:
    http://www.ithinkithinktoomuchblog.blogspot.com

I too have seen ppls very much like this who are arrogant, unfeeling, and
    very self-absorbed....

It would take alot to change those who are like that!!!

They just argue for the sake of arguing...they don't care about you or
    anyone else and in all likelihood never will.

Q

(I would have called the cops!)
    Your life is what you make it, and only you have that choice!