Hi,

My name is David. I had a T12 Anterior Compression Fracture back in June of 2005. I don't want this to scare you in any way but when I had this injury happen to me I was in a backbrace for 6 months and could not do anything. The many Doctors I spent my time going to, had told me that I would have a 100% recovery and would be back to doing what I was doing before. I went for about 4 years with no major problems. I would hurt here and there don't get me wrong. But nothing that I had to go into the ER. The Doctors gave me the 800 ml of Ibuprofen and I only used it as needed. Well when I moved to OKC back in 2009 and started being more active coming from a small town. I don't go one day without my back hurting. I have seen a doctor for about the last 3 years and when I got X-Rays done, they looked clear. They said I was fine. But I know it isn't. I am the same way with sleeping. I only get about 4 to 5 max of hours rest every night. I want to give you an example, This weekend I just did some gardening that I was stuck in bed for most of the day yesterday and couldn't move. The Doctor has given me some pain meds but thats all. All they keep on telling me is that my test look good, but they just can't figure out as to why I am still having pains like I do. My legs will ach at night as well when i try to get rest. I don't want to seem like a Debbie Downer but since your accident happened most recently in the last 7 months I believe you said. I would make sure that if you are having any symptoms like I am, I would strongly suggest to keep on getting yourself checked out. Don't prolong it cause you don't want it to keep you from life. I'm a 26 year old guy in a 80 year old mans body who can't really enjoy basic life cause I am constanly hurting. I wish you the best in your recovery and if you happen to get any good results and get it taken care of, I would really like to know what to do and how so I can be able to enjoy life without limitations.

Once Again,
Hope for a 100% recovery.

David