Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Happy Birthday Kristi

Happy bday kristi

Smile

happy birthday kristi

Sorry to not have noticed this before Kristi. So I will now say ... Feliz Cumpleanos. Y que Dios te de mas anos de vida. Translated it means .. Happy Birthday and may God give you more years of life. Hope you had a great day.

Raven

You know the NFL East went the way it did today just to give you the B-Day present you wanted.

Have a great one.
    Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

Thanks everyone!! Even though I was in the hospital it was a pretty good time. Had quite a few visitors, some very sweet unexpected gifts, and the Cowboys kicked Redskin butt last night!!

I also am scheduled to go home today. Apparently all the work is set in place for me to go home. I don't care for the granny chair that they got me to go home in, but I'll go home in it and if need be get a different one in the next few days. Seriously it's one of them old blue fold up ones. My grandma had one in the 80's and she bought it in the 70's. How my vendor expects me to sit up in that he has got to be crazy. Yes, it's the same guy who sold me my cool sparkly chair that took forever. What a nutball!!
    "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today." ~ James Dean
    http://www.kristi-allen.com

Yeah Kristi, I think Bledsoe's got his job for at least another week or two.

Man, watching Joe Gibbs I have to wonder if he is seriously considering getting back out of the NFL. The guy just looks miserable.

A good win for your boys, congrats.

And hey, glad to hear that your birthday was fun and that you're going home.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Chappell
    Man, watching Joe Gibbs I have to wonder if he is seriously considering getting back out of the NFL. The guy just looks miserable.
    Ahh, Joe Gibbs is having too much fun racing Football is gonna become back burner for him eventually.....

Kristi Glad ya had a good day despite bein' in the hospital....Kick that vendor's butt and make him realize ya need something more practical to manuver around in....I know ya can get thru to him.
    'Chelle
    L-1 inc 11/24/03

"My Give-a-Damn's Busted"......

I missed this!

Happy [belated] Birthday, Kristi! I hope your leg's healing well.