Thread: Have boxes of 14FR catheters and can no longer use them....

Have boxes of 14FR catheters and can no longer use them....

Hi,

Due to a urethral injury a few years ago, I can no longer use 14FR intermittent catheters, which I had been using for over 20 years prior.

Thing is, I still have boxes of them here in my apartment and am not sure what to do with them. I would ideally like to sell them (cheaply) or even trade them for ones I can use (10FR). However I would also consider giving some away if the person is truly needy and could use the help.

These are Mentor long intermittent caths (not Foleys, no bags), number 450. I do not believe they are manufactured any longer, as they are not straight but are curved in the middle. They can be used by male or female if you can handle 14FR.

If anyone is interested in them and/or has an offer to propose, or any other ideas, please let me know. Thanks....

[This message was edited by Alec on 12-24-03 at 12:45 PM.]

In the hopes that this does not violate our agreement with this forum I, too, am making my offer.

I, too, have no need for these 14FR catheters sitting in my home due to having a stent placed. Anyone desiring a few Rusch/MMG urinary Catheterization system (single use, latex-free) and is willing to pay the shipping charges (I will also take a donation to "the cause" if you can afford it) contact me at Headon495@yahoo.com to make arrangements. First come, First served.

"And so it begins."