Thread: pain in side of my leg

pain in side of my leg

About 3 weeks ago from a sound sleep , i was woke up with this pain in the rightside of my thigh , it felt like someone was stabbing me with a ice pick , it's happened 4-5 other time since from a sound sleep , any Ideas on what this might be and should I be worried about it , I have shot blood clots in my legs before , should I call my DR. or just let it go ?? It's sore to touch that area ; LBUSH Wise Young or David Berg your thoughts on this PLEASE???
    Last edited by LBUSH49; 09-14-2006 at 03:30 PM.

Larry, did you have the same pain when you shot a blood clot in your leg before? If so, I'd hot foot it to ER immediately.
    I doubt Wise will see this as he's more outa' the country now than in...
    so don't wait too long if it is still painful.

Q
    Your life is what you make it, and only you have that choice!

Queen I was talking to my DR. and he said if I shot a clot it would be red or hot and swollen he thinks it's just mussle spasms Larry

hmmm,muscle spasms/ice pick sensations???doesn't sound like it to me.this is from someone who has TONS of muscle spasms.yours may be different LB,but quite honestly,it doesn't 'sound' like the typical muscle spasm type pain,it sounds more like neuro pain of some sort.i have problems with my sciatic on the L side now since my kidneys did that shift a couple months ago and my kidney is actually pretty much "sitting" on the sciatic on that side.what you describe sounds much more like that.i have this thru the hip on down thru the butt cheek and just into my upper leg.,but for the most part,it stays almost constantly in the hip/butt area,but just onthat L side.i am wondering if this may be a possibility?

is there anything you do that makes it better or worse?does it change at all when you move?aboput the only thing that works for me,mostly in that hip area thru the butt,is the lido patches,but that is pretty minamal at best.nothing really appears to actually touch this particular pain.the only other thing that actually feels a bit better is when i just grab onto that area and massage it,really deeply,espescially the cheek.and i mean "grab'.

while this could be what your doc stated,i just don't know LB.does it actually 'feel" spasmy in nature or just that stab feeling?Hope you can find the cause here and get some relief soon.another new pain,god life sucks,don't it?good luck,marcia

I have spasms in my left leg alot & it feels more like a "crushing" kinda thing, than a "stabbing". Rubbing the leg with alcohol seems to ease the tightness a bit, but the pain lingers for a while. I've not found anything that truely makes it stop. I would see the doctor myself.

Today Friday it took me over an hour just to sit up in bed my pain in my back on a scale of 1-10 -12 I finally got up my left leg is so sore ,my back is the worst it's ever been in a very long time and as I'm writing this I'm listening to music on the computer and the song NOTHING GOING TO CHANGE MY WORLD and that's probably the truth for me to walk today I am taking 4 inch steps and I can't take this one DR. saying it's my KIDNEYS while the other DR says it's my BACK i am so sore I'm ready to just give up today ,VERY VERY DEPRESSED LBUSH I"M in tears writing this the pain is so bad

Thumbs up Nucca

Locate a NUCCA Dr. near you. My daughter was having these symptoms and he cured it. I never would have believed it, but when you know what else to do, you will try anything. I owe this man my deepest gratitude in helping my daughter. Try it... you will thank me later!

hi Kristan,if i may ask,just what IS a NUCCA Dr.?is this some sort of massage or what?would really love to know.always looking for that "something' that may give some relief,ya know?thanks,marcia