Hi Guys,

For various reasons - mostly because you don't accept emails I am trying to find those of you below for the following reason:

9/10/2006

Well I have received 85 orders before really even marketing the book so that is good news. So far 55 of those 85 orders have been received from Care Cure. Lightning Source will reproduce the book. Given you are quoted in the book under your moniker (see which subject by your moniker below) I wanted to give you the opportunity to add to the orders before I turned them in. The price will be 24.95 plus shipping. Our Company will pay the appropriate sales tax and handling. Once I receive the books I will let you know so you can send a check or money order to WGC Publishing along with our address. Once I receive the money I will package and ship the book. If for some crazy reason you want it autographed – I will do the best I can (given it’s a little difficult with hand implements).

I will be setting up a website that will keep you updated on how much of the sale of the book has gone to 3 different “cure” projects. If you are interested in buying copies of the book just email me and let me know how many copies you want. If you aren’t interested in buying a copy of the book it certainly won’t hurt my feelings just please let me know so I can scratch your name off the list.

Thanks again for all your support and input.

Sincerely,

Debbie Kelsoe aka Angel7
debbieloupate@msn.com

RUSSELL - "SCI MYTHS"
BENT - "ESC DICUSSION"
DAVECARL - "ESC DICUSSION"