Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Steroids

Steroids

Has anybody tried steroids post injury? And if yes which kind and did you improve significantly?

I haven't used any steroids. But I have used HGH, human growth hormone. I am not sure if its the hgh or the fact that I've already gotten so much back. But, I do feel that it has helped me. The big problem is the price. About $400-600 a month depending on how much you do, and where you get it from.

did you start getting back after the hgh or already were before and how post are you?

I had already received a ton of return before I started. I am 39 months post. I had a bruise at T4. I went about 6 months before I was walking much, about 9 months after injury I was out of a chair. I was able to regain a ton of sensation back. I've been on it for about 6 months now, I've noticed a lot of return over that last few weeks. Supposedly, after 6 months or so is when you see the biggest return with HGH. I am not sure how true that is, but it sure seems to be working for me.

Growth Hormone

Matt414 -
    I am interested in your starting growth hormone. I was tempted or encouraged recently by a fellow physician who wondered if growth hormone could help with my muscle atrophy. I am a 49 year old T12 incomplete , walking with crutches or a cane. Ski injury 4 years ago.
    I haven't started yet - I was also thinking of taking testosterone for muscle growth which is a trend in "age management' nowadays.
    Let us know in 6 months what you think...

I'll probably be on it for about 3 more months. Then take about a 2-3 month break. I wouldn't try test. I would go with something lighter. Maybe, winostrol (sp?), TEST scares me. I work as a personal trainer and spend A LOT of time at the gym and know all kinds of people there. I know a few people that I guess you would call juicers. I am not a big fan of the results of what test seems to do to the body. I honestly feel that growth is probably one of the best things I've done in my recovery process so far. The only thing is that I wish I would have started taking it sooner. For me, I push myself so hard on a daily basis, that it helps my body recover faster so I am able to put in more hard workouts each week. Anything else, just ask, I'll see if I can help.

I was thinking of taking some deca maybe some test. I've juiced before my injury and I love it, I've tried gh too and love it as well. lol

this stack was suggested to me
    Anavar ® (oxandrolone)

Active Life: 8-12 hours
    Drug Class: Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid (Oral)
    Average Dose: Men 20-50 mg/day......Women 5-15 mg/day
    Acne: Only in higher doses
    Water Retention: Rare
    High Blood Pressure: Rare
    Liver Toxic: Yes, c17-alfa-alkylated steroid. Due to low doses, toxicity is low to medium
    Aromatization: None

Testosterone propionate

Active Life: 2-3 days
    Drug Class: Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid (for injection)
    Average Dose: Men 50-200 mg/day
    Acne: Yes
    Water Retention: Yes, high
    High Blood Pressure: Yes
    Liver Toxic: Low
    Aromatization:Yes, high
    DHT Conversion: Yes, high
    Decrease HPTA function: Yes, severe
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

What is aromatization?

Quadpro~ you say you have done a cycle before you injury, you really need to research anabolics a lot more. I know this may sound like an oxymoron, but there is a safe way to use steroids.

Anavar is being used tested to help quads recover more hand strength in some studies. Should prove interesting. The amount being used it very small so it shouldnt distrupt normal daily test output.

Human growth hormone is dubbed the "safe" steroid, even though it isnt a steroid. I believe a lot of older people use it in very small amounts to reduce wrinkles and to promote smoother healthier skin (<1iu daily). Therefore it has also become known as the "Fountain of Youth." Bodybuilders abuse it. This is why most of todays pro BB have a huge gut, commonly referred to as a GH gut. The hgh makes more of all cells in your body. I believe for every five pounds of muscle they gain their intestines grow a foot, someone correct me if im wrong (5-60iu daily). In addition to much longer intestines, they have enlarged hearts, mainly the left ventricle I believe.

I wouldnt consider steroids until you have reached your maximum natural potential. Which Im about 99.9% sure you havent reached it yet. There really is no point except to get big, fast and risk severe complications. You might be surprised what a good diet, exercise plan, and enough sleep can do for you.

Enough of the lecture.

-Jeff.
    IMPOSSIBLE IS JUST A BIG WORD THROWN AROUND BY SMALL MEN WHO FIND IT EASIER TO LIVE IN THE WORLD THEY'VE BEEN GIVEN THAN TO EXPLORE THE POWER THEY HAVE TO CHANGE IT. IMPOSSIBLE IS NOT A FACT. IT'S AN OPINION. IMPOSSIBLE IS NOT A DECLARATION. IT'S A DARE. IMPOSSIBLE IS POTENTIAL. IMPOSSIBLE IS TEMPORARY.

IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING.