Thread: We are looking into going to china

We are looking into going to china

If anybody has been to china I would be very interested in hearing from you,my dad and a few other friends are looking indepth into this,we are spending 10-15,000 dollars a month at the crap hole rehab center and getting "nothing" in a way it seems kinda scary but if the china goverment is on top of this when our own cant "why not" if anybody has been thru the china thing please email me,the more information the better.I know to keep an open mind and dont expect a mircle.Please feel free to email me.

Your dad was injured in Dec 2005 right? Less than a year after injury - things could still happen. What is wrong with the rehab centre - just curious?

Quote Originally Posted by plundstrom
    If anybody has been to china I would be very interested in hearing from you,my dad and a few other friends are looking indepth into this,we are spending 10-15,000 dollars a month at the crap hole rehab center and getting "nothing" in a way it seems kinda scary but if the china goverment is on top of this when our own cant "why not" if anybody has been thru the china thing please email me,the more information the better.I know to keep an open mind and dont expect a mircle.Please feel free to email me.

You are right about the rehab center being a bunch of crap. Last year I tried 2 times in 2 different places. It ended up costing me a bunch of money. I realized that 1 hour of standing, walking in place, or electrical stimulation costs about $300/hour. It was a big lesson for me. Rehab centers are only goof for either the owners or the doctors, but never for the patient. THIS IS A RIP OFF. If we are talking about progress...it is nothing. I agree that excercises are good and necessary, but not for $300/hour. I can do the same excercises at home with very low expenses.

ET

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer
    Your dad was injured in Dec 2005 right? Less than a year after injury - things could still happen. What is wrong with the rehab centre - just curious?
    Yes just not even a year ago,I told him I would rather have him recover on his own but this is his battle,he is in a inpatient at a rehab center in Golden Valley Minnesota.

what to say?i just had the procedure [oeg]in china last month.is hard for me to say go or don`t.i have no improvments after the surgery.others patients did .is just an experment,is not a cure.i was just a soldier trying to win the war against sci.without soldiers a chief in command cannot win a war.
    • Dum spiro, spero.
      • Translation: "As long as I breathe, I hope."

I was personally interested in going to China. There is not enough saying that it will work. I was living in a nursing home/rehab center little over four years and it was costing around $10,000 in one month. Finally got home. I would continue to wait before doing something drastic like that. Besides how much Chinese food can you handle.
    keiffer66

the food was allright actually.
    its the surgery thats a worry
    i gained nothing but lost all the sensation i had before the operation.

be very carful on your consideration especially at such an early injury.

buy some exersice equipment.
    survivor of beijing oeg transplant