Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Does anybody use their computer in bed?

Does anybody use their computer in bed?

I am lying here at 1:44 in the morning, I can hardly keep my eyes open. These places get a bit addictive. I should be asleep by now.

I will be woken up at seven o'clock in the morning by the bomb squad (that's what I call my girl who puts suppositories in)

I had to get a laptop again. I had my desktop with a wireless mouse and wireless keyboard. But I still kept getting pains on my neck from having my head turned to the monitor.
    AstrO

every night.. i have a bedside table that my laptop and remote to tv/cable sits on working from a wireless router.. it works out great for me..

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

Wireless network here too, take my PowerBook in bed with me once in a while.
    Pharmacist, C4-5 injury but functional C6 (no triceps/flexors)

I do everything on my computer in bed. It's a laptop, just make sure you put some type of cooling rack on the bed & a laptop on top of their. Remember year fan is on the bottom of the laptop. You don't do this you will burn out a motherboard. Found out the hard way.
    keiffer66

Every night, with laptop / wireless network.
    - Richard

I use my laptop in bed

Always on the stand next to my bed, wireless getting an ass-kicking 11 MBPS connection. It drives my GF up the walls when I have a sleepless night and rather than turning on the TV (don't worry, I have wireless headphone for that so that she won't be terribly bothered from the noise though the brightness is another issue to deal with), I light up the laptop. It is a bad habit though!

I don't have a laptop, just my regular computer next to my bed. I'm stuck in bed with a bad pressure sore. So when I was discharged from the hospital I bought an Invacare air bed, long table and converted my living room into my "Jerry Springer room" I call it that because I feel like one of those people you see on Springer who weigh 2000 pounds, & havent left their bed in years.

I think I could handle bed rest that way Jim. On occassion I will take my laptop to bed but it is rare.
    Teyrn