Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anyone receive this spam in your pm's?

anyone receive this spam in your pm's?

your assistance
    COTE D'IVOIRE WEST AFRICA

REPLY ME WITH THIS PRIVATE EMAIL

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!( joocy_m2000@yahoo.com)

Attn: Dear One,

Permit me to introduce my very self, In fact I am miss joocy manis the only Daughter late DOCTOR Joseph Manis and MRS SONIA Manis My father DOCTOR Manis was a Cocoa and GOLD machant he operated in west africa from SIERA LONE. GHANA.LIBERIA MALI. BOUKINA FASO.NIGER REP.AND NIGERIA .INCLUDING CAMAROUN. my mother died because of sivil war.but my only father who is taking care of me .
    It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in one of his business trips abroad on 17th.march 2005.Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of mine who travelled with him at that time. but before his Death he told me that he have in stock large quantity of about 168kg GOLD readily available for sale THAT walth about(four million five hundred thousand us dollars)USD$4.500.000.00. and he deposited the sum of ten million,eight hundred thousand United State Dollars.(USD$10,800,000) left in a fixed deposit account in one of the security company abidjan , the capital of Ivory Coast.

He told me that he deposited this USD$10,8 million dollars in 2003 that he used my name being the only Daughter as the next of kin in depositing the money. And he directed me where to get the documents, he further adviced me to search for a reliable partner in overseas who will assist me retrieve and invest the money overseas. now as a young girl i don,t know what to do with this amount of money and also don,t have any knoladge about GOLD. that is why I am soliciting your kind assistance to help me retrieve this money and to assist me invest the money wisely as it is the only money left for my future.

Now permit me to ask these few questions:-
    1. Can you honestly help me as your Daughter or sister?
    2. Can I completely trust you?
    3. What percentage of the total amount in question
    will be good for you after helping me retrive this GOLD and the money out from security company here in abidjan and transfer it into your account and help me to come over to your country for investment and to begin a new life to enable me finish my education .

now i have caculated both the GOLD and the cach the total amount is 13million three hundred thousand dollars USD(USD13.300.000.00 DOLARS USD)

Right now, I have all the documents with me. so I look forward hearing from you so that we will proceed

THANKS AS YOU ABOUT TO HELP AN ORPHAN LIKE ME
    GOD BLESS YOU
    BEST LOVEhttp://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/...mileys2/40.gif

joocy manis
    Email: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!( joocy_m2000@yahoo.com)

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

not in my pm's, but I did get the identical letter in french sent by email!

Not in my PM. But i do get them in my yahoo account. I just delete.
    Be always determined in Life and Love

Hmmmmmmmm Acceptable buisness partner...... hmmmmmmmmmmmm

A lawyer maybe??

Do people really believe this crap??....... Damn... Judge judy hada case like this,...... dumbasses!

This is sumular to the glut of Chinese eBay sellers "shipping" right from mainland China, Hong Kong, etc. They write in pidgin English projecting that their wares are antique art treasures while selling tourist crap a low item costs with a fortune in shipping. If/when a buyer realises they've been taken they can rocoup only the item costs and they're SOL. With eBay's conivance, they often sport impressive feedback records. Beware!
    "The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder."
    J.B.S.Haldane

This one has been around for a while. It is definitely a scam. They will put a huge carrot in front of you, dangle it for a while then tell you they need x amount of dollars to travel and to be able to get the money out, bribes and the like, then they will give you another type of excuse and take you as many times as they can. Then they dissappear. Most of the victims are from underdeveloped countries.
    T6 complete (or so I think), SCI since September 21, 2003

Hahaha, the famous/infamous Nigerian Scam. It's almost as old as Adam and Eve. Anyone that still falls for that one has only him/herself to blame.
    Step up, stand up for:
    http://www.stepnow.org

'He not busy being born is busy dying." <Bob Dylan>

i get them in my inbox all the time, but today was the 1st time on CC in my pm's.. i hope that ppl. do not fall for crap like this..

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

where no one has gone before...SW Pennsylvania
    jeff,
    i used to get that one in my email, but not since i started using ''avast'' for my securiity. it' free check it out.
    lori
    p.s.
    i have a good joke i'm about to post for ya!
    Please Visit My Blog at: http://queenquad.blogspot.com

But those who wait on the Lord
    Shall renew their strength;
    They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
    They shall run and not be weary,
    They shall walk and not faint
    Isaiah 40:31

thanks Lori.. i will def. check it out.. joke? i no likey jokes..