Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Neurontin does not work!!!

Glad I could help Rollin' Hope it works out for ya...If you've got a regular pharmacist that you deal with it should be even easier to get worked out. I know my pharmacist had it all taken care of for me w/out any probs...Every so-often when there's a new pharma tech, they'll ask if I want the generic allegra b/c it's less expensive, but that's all..no biggie...
    'Chelle
    L-1 inc 11/24/03

"My Give-a-Damn's Busted"......

Rollin,Just remeber to back up your claims with actual facts that ARE out there about how crappy the generic neurontin is.the more actual documentation you have when trying to make any point,the better.good luck,Marcia

Quote Originally Posted by firesmurf
    Rollin,Just remeber to back up your claims with actual facts that ARE out there about how crappy the generic neurontin is.the more actual documentation you have when trying to make any point,the better.good luck,Marcia
    ----->

Wink Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by spidergirl
    WHOEVER SAID THAT GABAPENTIN OR NEUROTININ WORKS IS SERIOUSLY DISTURBED AND NEEDS MEDS THEMSELVES. I HAVE TAKEN WELL OVER 3000mg A DAY AND MY NEUROPATHIC PAIN IS ONLY GETTING WORSE.
    Sorry to hear that the Neurotin is not helping you. I started taking it last year for my neuropathic pain from spinal stenosis that developed after my spinal cord injury in 1998 but was not addressed until 2003 by then the damage had taken its toal on my mussles in my legs, back, and arms. Just after one month of being on 6400mg a day or 8/800 gabapentin I was able to walk without hardly any pain. I stopped and the pain returned and I started taking strong opiates like MS Contin and Dilaudid but the pain was still there. Now I'm on 3600mg/day and it seems to be okay, but I might have to go back to 6400 milligrams a day, we'll see. So I guess what I'm trying to say is the effects over all effect of any drug is not going to be the same on everybody and may not work at all on some people. Good luck in your quest for the right medicine to help with your pain. God Bless
    Last edited by stevenje; 04-28-2008 at 09:35 AM.