Thread: new PT

new PT

I am so excited I had to share. After months of going to therapy in a place where I felt I was instructing my PT I finally left and went to find someone more knowledgeable. I had enough when I had some problems and my PT did no research or offer suggestions. Today I went to a new place and the lady is actually married to a man with SCI. YAY. ( not for his injury of course) She knows what is going on and has experienced things first hand. I did more today than I did in all of these months combined. But MAN I am TIRED. MAybe I will progress on these KAFOs now!
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Sometimes it is easier to widen doors than it is to open minds.

Way to go.Happy for you.I'm doing better on my own than any PT.Keep it up.
    Be yourself!!!
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/vandamnwcbb/
    BMF Sports & LiftWithoutLimits
    Sponsored Athlete
    http://www.bmfsports.com/ATHLETES.php
    www.genegvd.com

Wonderful to hear Addisue.....
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Addie, how┬┤s it going with KAFOS? I think we are the same level. What return do you have?

That's great!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Very good news Addie Sue. Please keep us posted on your progress. I am very curious how well you do with this new PT....John
    Last edited by graybeard; 08-27-2006 at 08:48 PM.