Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quads

Quads

What do you eat in a day? Do you Keep your foods fairly regularly regimented or do you have a lot of variety?

I eat like a did pre sci, (whatever I want). I have always been good about portion control and love fruits and veggies.
    www.cawvsports.org
    The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same. ~ Don Juan Matus
    We are Virginia Tech… We must laugh again… No one deserves a tragedy… We are strong, and brave, and innocent, and unafraid…We are better than we think and not quit what we want to be…We are the Hokies…We will prevail, we will prevail, we will prevail. We ARE Virginia Tech! ~ Nikki Giovanni

Thumbs up Munching Down

I try to eat a banana in the morning or raisin bran and a banana in it. For lunch I like doing a salad only. I eat anything for dinner, but least I know I got my fruit and salad in for the day. I also try to get a glass of milk in every night because of the Vitamin D.

I eat the same stuff usually everyday, my mom can't stand it because its so boring.

Breakfast:
    SPecial K w/ banannas or Grape Nuts (with honey/raisins/and something else, not the sucky kind).

20g protein shake w/ fat free milk about an hour after breakfast

Lunch: Maple Honey Turkey/lettuce/merical whip/tomato/cucumbers/mustard on a sun dried tomato wrap <---everything very low in fat

20g protein shake w/ fat free milk about 2 hours after lunch

dinner is kind of random, i rarely eat dinner, i'll just eat as much as i feel my body wants. Usually nothing big, and I keep snacking on little things like yogurt/cerial/lunch meat/fruit/protien bar and if I’m hungry for a big meal i'll probably make myself another wrap or salad hah, very boring but it works for me and makes me not feel bloated.
    Injured:10-16-04
    C7/C8, T1 incomplete;

For stalkers convenience:
    Blog:
    http://www.ordealsonwheels.com/
    Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/coryssanchez
    Progress:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/b290/swooty/
    My drawings:
    http://kanvases.com/sites/corysanchez/home

Ok, so if you eat the same foods do your bowels ever change or do you have your program (whatever/whenever that may be) down to a rocket science?, is what I'm getting at I guess.

If you do not eat the same foods, do you still stay on your "planned" days for BP or just do the deed, "whenever" you feel the need to.

Thx. O, also, are you active "mobility" wise? thanks if you want to PM me please do, if you dopnt want to post.
    Last edited by Lizbv; 08-24-2006 at 04:59 PM.

I always do my BP every other day. I prefer to do it in the morning but sometimes I switch it to night before bed. I have been lucky that I can switch it up and very seldom have accidents (it has been a year since my last accident). As for my BP being rocket science I doubt it I do dig stim then use a magic bullet, wait about 15-20 min and do stim again until I feel done. It usually takes me 45 minutes to an hour and I am done. I try to stay active but when it gets cold I am not as good about it. Hope this helps with what you are asking.
    www.cawvsports.org
    The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same. ~ Don Juan Matus
    We are Virginia Tech… We must laugh again… No one deserves a tragedy… We are strong, and brave, and innocent, and unafraid…We are better than we think and not quit what we want to be…We are the Hokies…We will prevail, we will prevail, we will prevail. We ARE Virginia Tech! ~ Nikki Giovanni

i dont know what im asking, heh. but everybodys ideas sure help. ok, i got a million post record going on today here better go now. thx

Quote Originally Posted by Lizbv
    What do you eat in a day? Do you Keep your foods fairly regularly regimented or do you have a lot of variety?
    I've found I have a few constants for regularity, raising nut bran or frosted mini wheats for breakfast. Some fruit/vegies in various forms with lunch and dinner but there is a lot of variety.

I figure, eating healthy and good exercise keeps the pipes in order. Great theory but the exercise has been missed a lot lately. I'm eyeing a saratoga cycle for some good ergo.
    Cheers,

Gc.
    "Life is full of froth and bubble. Two things stand like stone.
    Kindness for another's trouble, courage for your own."

i eat everything..my lady says im a LUNCH MOUTH lol..but i try to have one big meal a day..and snack on something later in the day..on my bp days which is every other morning,my breakfast will be that big meal for the day......usually...
    JUST GLAD TO BE ALIVE

If you're looking for a great healthy snack, these are kick ass. They're really healthy with zero fat and 100% vitamin C. There are a bunch of different flavors. I buy the big variety pack and eat about 6 a day.

http://www.sunrype.ca/viewproduct.php?line=7