Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ? about Ti Lite.

? about Ti Lite.

Has anybody ever had them do custom work like seating?

I just ordered a ZRA,but im getting them to build it with Ergo seating.I spoke to them a few times to make sure it would be cool with the adjustability and was told 'No Problem'.....Is it really? Has anybody had a negative experience with Ti Lite doing any special work like this?
    Last edited by Shaun; 08-21-2006 at 08:40 PM.

Talk to Alan he's the head engineer down there, great guy to deal with, he was the one that did all my measurements when I went down to the factory. I didn't have ergo seating done.

will your cushion conform to the ergo shaping?

Alans one the guys i spoke to about it who didnt see a problem.You still lovin yours Canuck?

Ive never heard of there being a problem with cushions,i never thought it.The RGK i demo'd with the ergo seat i just through my Stimulite on and other than feeling way more comfortable in it i didnt notice any problems..

The more i think about this,i guess there could maybe be a problem if it were thicker firmer cushion like Stimulite Contoured or something like that.
    Last edited by Shaun; 08-22-2006 at 06:50 PM.

Definately still loving mine. Two + years old & its still solid as a rock.

My ZRa(c). Love it after 14 months...

Right on! Its gonna be so nice being comfortable..Ive been scared of where this piece o shit (my fault) is gonna throw me down next for 4yrs..

Did you guys wait long? Canuck how long from start to Salmon Arm (Always loved that name,cause Salmons dont have arms ya know )...They told 14 days to build,7 days to ship..HA!..Im betting on not.

well it was actually shipped to the dealer in Kelowna, I can't remember the exact time frame other hten it was a couple of weeks & ti-lite shipped it past the original date.

A couple weeks,wow! Thats quick...

Hey Shaun now that I think about it, it was probably about a month from the time I went down to Ti-Lite & had the measurements done until the chair was at the dealers. How much of a charge for the ergo seating?

Sorry it took awhile for the memory to kick in, up to my ying yang in paperwork at work & we're still getting new fires everyday