Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What would you do with 10 million dollars

Pay off my home and make some renovations.
    Cut a substantial check for each relative/neighbors or cut off my phone and move out of state.
    Invest, plus a "cash management" fund for 10 grand a month to live on
    and entertain my friends and family.
    Buy a new car.
    Fly to Anty's house pick her up and head for Las Vegas.
    With Donations to: SCI Research, SPCA, and state of the art equipment
    for a Rehab Hospital in Indianapolis, and Keck Center
    Your life is what you make it, and only you have that choice!

There's alot of non-selfish people here. Lucky for me I am selfish, so I'd $8 million on a large home with an ocean front view and rennovate it to my needs, get the house fully stocked with art, electronics, furnature, etc. And stick the rest in the bank and live off of the interest. I'd be as giddy as a teenager gettin' it on with a hot teacher.
    Josh, C6 incomplete
    I'm not sad, I'm complicated. Chicks dig that.

donate to sci research.

have the custom house of my dreams built.

donate to a 3rd world medical and food program.

rescue abused and circus elephants

Quote Originally Posted by joshrai
    There's alot of non-selfish people here. Lucky for me I am selfish, so I'd $8 million on a large home with an ocean front view and rennovate it to my needs, get the house fully stocked with art, electronics, furnature, etc. And stick the rest in the bank and live off of the interest. I'd be as giddy as a teenager gettin' it on with a hot teacher.
    Should buy Vancouver a hockey team...

Buy a piece of land and build a sanctuary for unwanted

and abused animals (emphasis dogs). Hire a vet/admin staff to provide free neuturing and spaying. Start a media campaign to inform people to spay and neuter their pets. Try to get a law passed to severely punish humans on animal cruelty.

Not 1 dime on myself or sci.
    Lynarrd Skynyrd Lives

dem taxes and cash option would put a HUGE dent in 10 mill., but liveable..

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun
    Should buy Vancouver a hockey team...
    OH SNAP! You just cut me deep, real deep just now. Ok scratch that, I'll donate my last 2 million to the Leafs, so the team can rent the Hockey Hall of Fame and get their players to look at the Stanley Cup, because non of those players will ever get any closer then that (as long as they're wearing a leaf jersey that is).
    Josh, C6 incomplete
    I'm not sad, I'm complicated. Chicks dig that.

Well I'd pay off my house first, then give my Mom & Dad a million so they could stop working Dad is 76 mom is 72. Donate alot to charity, SCI research. and get me a new scooter. mine are so old they go dead in the worst places. and have a special seat made to see if I could travel some.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Cherrylips
    CONGRATS ....YOU HAVE WON THE LOTTO.......10million to be precise....so watcha gunna do

I would donate half to SCI research and divvy up the rest between my loved ones, investing at least 1 million.
    Since I've never played the lotto and don't intend to start, I'd give three mil to you, Cherrylips, for wishing it on me.

I'd wait for my siblings to come scheming and set them upon one another, a pattern well established when they scrambled after our late mom's estate. (I'd have to have them watched for the rest of my life, tho.)

With the rest; I dunno but I'd be in no hurry to decide. With seven mil there's no need to rush into anything.
    "The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder."
    J.B.S.Haldane

Post Movie moment

Quote Originally Posted by Cherrylips
    CONGRATS ....YOU HAVE WON THE LOTTO.......10million to be precise....so watcha gunna do

From Heathers:

Veronica Sawyer: You inherit 5 million dollars the same day aliens land on the earth and say they're going to blow it up in 2 days. What do you do?
    "The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder."
    J.B.S.Haldane