Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For Sale: Bard Pre-Lubed Cath Kit (4A5144)

For Sale: Bard Pre-Lubed Cath Kit (4A5144)

Bard Touchless Plus Unisex Intermittent Catheter Kit 14 Fr Vinyl
    Bard Touchless Plus Unisex Intermittent Catheter Kit 14 Fr Vinyl contents: pre-lubricated catheter in Touchless sheath with insertion tip, 1100cc seamless collection chamber with built-in sample/drainage port, gloves, 3 povidone-iodine swabs, etc. etc.

I've got 105 of these kits that I want to sell for $100 plus my shipping costs. I'm going to donate the $100 to either China SCINet or Dr. Davies, depending on how I feel. PM me and we'll work out the details.

You can read more about the kits at:
    http://www.southwestmedical.com/AB15...54141&CATID=17

Bump.

I've got ~100 more of these that I don't need. No charge, but if shipping is much more than $20, it'd be nice if you'd make me some cookies or something.

caths

Hi I would be interested. Please check your pm

Thanks John

catheters

Here's more catheters, link: http://cgi.ebay.com/2CENT-EACH-URINA...QQcmdZViewItem

That's where I get mine from.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny
    Bard Touchless Plus Unisex Intermittent Catheter Kit 14 Fr Vinyl
    Bard Touchless Plus Unisex Intermittent Catheter Kit 14 Fr Vinyl contents: pre-lubricated catheter in Touchless sheath with insertion tip, 1100cc seamless collection chamber with built-in sample/drainage port, gloves, 3 povidone-iodine swabs, etc. etc.

I've got 105 of these kits that I want to sell for $100 plus my shipping costs. I'm going to donate the $100 to either China SCINet or Dr. Davies, depending on how I feel. PM me and we'll work out the details.

You can read more about the kits at:
    http://www.southwestmedical.com/AB15...54141&CATID=17
    Are these still available and do they have an expiration date?

Quote Originally Posted by Benny
    Bump.

I've got ~100 more of these that I don't need. No charge, but if shipping is much more than $20, it'd be nice if you'd make me some cookies or something.
    HELLO BENNY, DO YOU STILL HAVE THOSE CATHETERS AVAILABLE?

catheters for sale

hello every body i have at least 150 bard touchless plus unisex pre lubricated caths they are 14 french any one intrested in buying please pm

I have about 4000 of these available if anyone is interested. Currently have some of them listed on eBay also.

catheters

Quote Originally Posted by Israel View Post
    hello every body i have at least 150 bard touchless plus unisex pre lubricated caths they are 14 french any one intrested in buying please pm

im interested in buying some if you still have some. my email marios718@msn.com

thank you

catheters

Quote Originally Posted by AudreyC352 View Post
    I have about 4000 of these available if anyone is interested. Currently have some of them listed on eBay also.

im interested in buying some if you still have some. my email marios718@msn.com

thank you