Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bowel program blues!!!!!!!!!!

Bowel program blues!!!!!!!!!!

In the last month or so during BP, my bowels have been acting kind of strange. My BP has always taken about 1 hour, but lately, its been taking beetween 1.5 and 2 hours. This is entirely too long and my a$$ is pretty darn sore afterwards. I use 1/2 magic bullet, and generally it takes 15-30 min to start working (this is normal). Whats been happening is, after the stool and mucus are gone and I have a few clean dig-stims (this is tipically about 1 hour into it, and usually Im done here), I will get yet more stool!! Also, I will often get many many gloves with some brownish watery substance after the initial, and/or secondary bowel movement. Why is all this happening, and what can I do to to prevent this and speed up my BP?

the bowel program is a mysterious deceptive mutha, lol.

i can't help ya much since i don't digi-stim but my bowel program varies sometimes too. i can go anywhere from 15 min. to 1 hr. to nothing at all.

sci would be a hellava lot more tolerable without us having to worry about if we can make our bowels move or not.

another thing....

not knowing how often you do your BP. i recently switched from everyday to every other day and mine has been going quicker an more productive.

Does anyone have any tips for speeding up bp?

We have been using enemies on our son. We put it in about 10 min. before we start the dill. BP takes only 15 min. and we get good results everynight. It has also saved my forearm. No way I can do the dill for an hour, my arm would fall off!

Several people feel they get better results with the mini enema-enemeez. You may want to try this.

AAd

diet

Quote Originally Posted by Flyarmy64
    In the last month or so during BP, my bowels have been acting kind of strange. My BP has always taken about 1 hour, but lately, its been taking beetween 1.5 and 2 hours. This is entirely too long and my a$$ is pretty darn sore afterwards. I use 1/2 magic bullet, and generally it takes 15-30 min to start working (this is normal). Whats been happening is, after the stool and mucus are gone and I have a few clean dig-stims (this is tipically about 1 hour into it, and usually Im done here), I will get yet more stool!! Also, I will often get many many gloves with some brownish watery substance after the initial, and/or secondary bowel movement. Why is all this happening, and what can I do to to prevent this and speed up my BP?
    maybe it has something to do with your diet? i've been noticing lately what a big change eating bran vs. not eating bran has on my fiance's BP, for instance....
    “Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.” -- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

I have recently started only doing bp every 3 days. Is this safe? I have been doing it about 3-4 months but wanted to make sure its ok.

I have been doing mine every Sunday and Wed for 27 years. 2 Senakot at noon and one Fleet Bisacodyl enema at around 7 PM. Takes about 20 minutes.
    "Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and other people may not be able to tell the difference."

I find that eating about thirty minutes before starting helps everything move much much faster.

Improving my diet also helped. Lots of fruits, veggies, fiber and water!

As far as the MB goes, have you tried using a whole one, maybe you need it?