Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need help understanding meds.

Lbush

I know, life just keeps getting tougher. Good luck!

Rainman , I know just what you mean today they said let's try this medication we haven't tried it yet Bactrim , the good thing is they setme up for a cat scan for today at 3:30 at least there they waisted no time , thing maybe stones , I don't know what it is but the Urologist said they will keep coming back , I sure hope not as they are very painful good luck Rainman LBUSH

Quote Originally Posted by LBUSH49
    Rainman , I know just what you mean today they said let's try this medication we haven't tried it yet Bactrim , the good thing is they setme up for a cat scan for today at 3:30 at least there they waisted no time , thing maybe stones , I don't know what it is but the Urologist said they will keep coming back , I sure hope not as they are very painful good luck Rainman LBUSH
    Larry

My urologist tells me to take bactrim everyday just to keep from getting an infection.

Capngimp advised me on not eating sugar to prevent UTI'S. And the last 2 days my pain in my left kidney went away and I notice I have less sediment in my urine. So he might be right. Try cutting out sugar.