Page 62 of 63 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263 LastLast

Thread: Clinical Trials

Dear China/USA/Norway/SCINet, 2017 is approaching and planning my new-years resolutions... I feel lazy logging in here in a daily basis for 5 years just hoping that one day good news will just pop up saying 'a cure is found'

Funding is an issue, what else a person or group of people like I with SCI can do to help push forward, speed up and make things happened?

what can be done to boost things up? Any guidance such as how to request to lift a ban, raise awareness... anything
    "I'm Moe, and I approve this message..."

Hey Moe,

The race to begin the IIb trial is now between Taiwan & Indian. Looking like it will happen early next year in both countries.
    China has lifted the restriction that the cells must come from within China, so they are back in the mix.
    Norway has not made much progress, Wise just doesn't have the time to travel there.
    Trial in the US should be mid '17, FDA required experiments are ongoing.

Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post

Funding is an issue, what else a person or group of people like I with SCI can do to help push forward, speed up and make things happened?
    IMO the social media awareness needs a face lift, regarding China/USA SCInetwork. I've wanted to share some older videos of Wise speaking about specific things, but they are difficult to find. Also, for anyone that doesn't have the extra coin to donate, start to order your every day needed things from Amazon. Jim here can share how your Amazon purchases can result in a little bit of money going toward this study.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Hey Moe,

The race to begin the IIb trial is now between Taiwan & Indian. Looking like it will happen early next year in both countries.
    China has lifted the restriction that the cells must come from within China, so they are back in the mix.
    Norway has not made much progress, Wise just doesn't have the time to travel there.
    Trial in the US should be mid '17, FDA required experiments are ongoing.
    Hey thanks Jim for that input, that's really good news in regards to China lifting that restriction, really exciting news. Also for the US Trial would be a big step ahead (No pun intended)

Quote Originally Posted by Barrington314mx View Post
    IMO the social media awareness needs a face lift, regarding China/USA SCInetwork. I've wanted to share some older videos of Wise speaking about specific things, but they are difficult to find. Also, for anyone that doesn't have the extra coin to donate, start to order your every day needed things from Amazon. Jim here can share how your Amazon purchases can result in a little bit of money going toward this study.
    Appreciate the feedback B, message me any ideas you have. I think it would make the most sense to keep everything at our keck.rutgers.edu site, just expand a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    Hey thanks Jim for that input, that's really good news in regards to China lifting that restriction, really exciting news. Also for the US Trial would be a big step ahead (No pun intended)
    Maurice, I can't tell you how difficult it is to make this
    happen. Even though Dr. Young has conducted many clinical trials, the process is still a beast.

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Maurice, I can't tell you how difficult it is to make this
    happen. Even though Dr. Young has conducted many clinical trials, the process is still a beast.

Jim
    I understand, the point of my previous message was that I wish I can do something to help! Appreciate for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrington314mx View Post
    I see that justadollarplease.org is still a dead site. I asked about it in the Feedback section back in Dec. but never got a reply. I see people still have it in their signature though and wonder how many recommend it by word of mouth not knowing it's dead. It doesn't look good to ask people to donate to a dead website. Anybody know what happened to it, or am I missing something?

Justadollarplease site was taken down when we created the new Keck site- http://keck.rutgers.edu/

I announced it when the change was made.

Why not just forward the link to the new site then?